I Believe I Can Fly

Musaki walked beside me as we walked to the entrance exam. "You remember everything right? All the hacks and tricks? So you know what to do when you find something that you don't know to do about? Are you-"

"Mu-kun. You're rambling."

"I'm sorry. I'm just really worried."

"Where were you joining again?"

"Department of support! We're going somewhere else. So see you!"

"Bye! Good luck! Muah!" I sent a quick air kiss to him and ran to my seat. Not a lot of people were sitting there, but I noticed someone important in front of me. Iida.... The rule abider. I poked his shoulder and waved at him.

"Hi! My name's (l/n) (y/n)! What's your name?"

"Iida Tenya. Pleasure to meet you."

"Are you aiming for 1A as well?"

"Yes! U. A. is the most prestigious school, in Japan at least. It would be a great honor if I was able to get in!"

"I know! It's going to be rather fun I think!"

More students started to fill in and I could see Uraraka, Katsuki and Izu come in. I waved to the boys. Though they noticed me, only Izu waved back. I could see Hitoshi come in. He checked his seating and looked at me. He enthusiastically walked to me and sat down beside me.

"Whassup, 'Toshi! You in for the chaos?"

"I'm in for the chaos. We're gonna get through this, okay hoe?"

"Pardon, but I don't think it's respectful to call this good woman a 'hoe'." Iida interrupted. I giggled as Toshi snickered.

"Iida, sweetie, it's just a joke. Don't worry about it." He blushed in embarrassment and looked away. "You didn't say anything wrong Iida! No need to be embarrassed!" He muttered a quick sorry and focused on the stage in front.

"Everybody say hey!" Present Mic yelled. Oop. He just got rejected. Complete silence. "A nice audience we have here, am I right?" He then proceeded to explain the point system, and all the robots and the written exam.

I tuned everything out. Since I had already done the written exam, I had been excused of taking it. I watched some Netflix. Man... Yumeko is bae. After a while, everyone started exiting the room. I joined them in this and stood outside the physical exam.

"EVERYONE! READY, SET, GO!" I yote myself inside the arena. I threw a few of them around and helped some students. That's when I noticed a pikachu in the distance. He noticed my staring and gave me a wink.

"Like what you see?~" I flushed and little and ran up to him.

"Pay attention to the robots around you, idiot." I threw a robot that was about to attack him and turned introduced myself. "(L/n) (y/n). Pleasure." And I ran away. After reaching a safe distance, I squealed. Kaminari freaking Denki winked at me. Holy mother of food!

Then I destroyed some more robots. "OH MY GOD! HELP!" Ah shit. Here we go again. The huge zero pointer. It loomed above a student. He helplessly stared at it. Okay. Plus ultra! ...right? I grabbed the student and floated him to the side. Kaminari came in my line of sight.

"Hey, Pikachu! Mind helping?" I yelled over to him. He gave me a thumbs up and stood beside me. "Okay. Can you short circuit the robot?"

"Not one this big. If you could make it smaller, I could try?"

"Okay! I can try to pull apart the robot. Evacuate the area near the robot. Once I have taken the head apart, short circuit it, okay?"

He nodded and ran to the robot. Damn... I can't reach that high... I need something to help me get there. And fast. These are buildings right? That means I should be able to climb them. The rooftops!