🍋🍋Loki x Sprinkle🍋🍋

Loki and sprinkle were heatedly making out on the bed, sprinkle sitting on Loki's lap as Loki was sitting up, Loki's back against the wall as his hands were gripping sprinkle's waist, sprinkle's hand was on his shoulder and gripping on his arm, sprinkle's jacket was off as his neck was marked everywhere, they couldn't do anything farther then heated makeouts, and only lime stuff, not actual sin.

This always made Sprinkle needy in the end and sprinkle was tired of it, along with Loki, they wanted to go fully through, but they didn't want to get in trouble, after their rather... VERY heated makeout session, sprinkle was more turned on them ever, he whimpers as the two were walking down the stairs, Sprinkle felt pain each time he was horny due to their make outs, he was always taught a lesson with the pain yet he still continued to do what he knew would give him pain afterwards, it was so painful for him.

"Mm..."

Loki couldn't do anything about it, just watching his lover go through pain was so much torture, he didn't want Loki to be in pain, he wanted him safe and smiling like he always does, but lately he hasn't been doing it very often like he had hoped.

Their parents were in the kitchen, dust looks over and sees them, Loki looking at sprinkle's worryingly and sprinkle staring down at the floor, trembling and feeling heat consume him.

"Hey, kiddo, you good?" Dust says out, earning the other three adults attention.

"I'm.......fine.."

Loki growls and yanks dust and horror to the living room.

"Guys everytime we touch it just activates his heat....Please.. just one time! I won't get him pregnant I just don't want to see him suffer everytime we kiss!! It's so much torture to see the love of my life...," Loki turns around to see Blue and lust trying to help sprinkle. "In so much pain..."

"Wow..I..never saw it that way.."

"Ahhh, dust?"

"Yeah yeah on it, Don't be too loud Kiddo, if you are loud then uh, Just don't get him pregnant." Loki smiles and ran to sprinkle, yanking him to their room and opened the door, entering and closing the door, But pins him to the door and kisses him, grinding against him roughly earning a loud moan from Sprinkle. Sprinkle was confused but he felt the pain going away so he silently begs for him to not stop, Loki grinds faster and faster.

"M- MmM~! L- Lo- M- Mmh!!~"

"Mmm~...Quiet~..." Loki purrs to where his ear would be as he was sliding his hands up his shirt, He took off his hoodie and shirt as he gulps, Loki only smirked more and swiftly picks him up and sets him on the bed, kissing him softly and lovingly, but pulled away.

"I'm so sorry for making you in pain all these countless times... I'll make it up to you, my love.."

Loki purrs out, he quickly lifts up his hand and kisses the palm of it making sprinkle feel like he fell in love with him again, his soul thumping faster as he felt his pupils turned to hearts.

Loki traces his kisses to his wrist, then down his arm to his shoulder and softly bites it, sliding his hands down to his pants to take them off slowly, once he did take them off he quickly got to work, helping Sprinkle take His own clothes off since sprinkle felt alone on the clotheless thing, so he forced Loki to take off at least his pants.

"My dear, I would have took off my pants anyways since.. well how would I be able to wreck you into nothing with my pants on?"

He chuckles out making Sprinkle blush, he gulps as Loki lifts his legs up and grips his thighs, making sprinkle's whole body lift and his back against the wall, Sprinkle looked at the wall behind him and back at Loki who was now filled with lust.