Part 2 of Imposter🍋(story does not belong to me) (Will share link)

https://my.w.tt/fF1lJScvAbb this is the first part(was not done by me, credit goes to this user.)

~~~~

Killer was scared to head back to his dorm so he asked blue if he could sleep in his dorm.

"Um?. Sure?... But why are you afraid to sleep in your dorm?"

"Look.. I just am.. I don't wanna tell you because I don't want you telling anyone..."

"Tell me!"

"Uhm... I.... Immmmmm in love with my roommate??.."

"OMG!!! Ship! Nightmare x killerrrrrr!"

"Keep it down!"

"Sorry sorry.. Anyways since you told me that! No can do my fellow friend!"

"Wh- what?! Pl- please!"

"Come onnnn! Grow some balls- Anyways, I'm gonna hit the hay! Night, killer!"

"N- No I!-"

Blue left the cafeteria.

"I'm...scared.."

Killer puts his head on the table, Sighing as he found a spot in the corner on cafeteria and decides to sleep there, there was no way he was gonna sleep with an Imposter who rapes him.

"Sigh.." He then fell asleep.

Nightmare was getting too horny and impatient, he growls and gets up, Not being able to Masturbate so you can rape someone is hard. He walks out of his dorm and walks to cafe only to see killer peacefully sleeping in the order on the bench.

He stops before starting to blush, he growls and walks to the table and slams his hands down on the table, killer snaps awake and falls off the bench, He was getting dragged away into the dorm, night throws him in the dorm and slammed the door shut, locking it.

"I expect a fucking.. GOOD REASON, why the hell you were sleeping in the cafeteria?!!" Night pins him against the wall, Snarling as he snaps his tentacles out with rage,Killer trembles.

"I.. I just fell asleep Wh- while blue was eating!.."

"FELL ASLEEP?! Tch! You're getting it now... Now be a good little slut and stay quiet.."

Night forcefully turned him around and sticks his ass out to him, Licking his lips he ripped off his pants(not literally) And made killer summon something, Killer of course summons a male ecto body, Trembling with fear.

Night smirks and slips off his own pants and his member stood long, tall, Thick, and proud, He shoves his member in killer's rear end and moans while having a hand covering his mouth.

Killer was now crying silently, it was really painful and the audacity of nightmare to Thrust into him dry while raping him! THE AUDACITY!!!(*Passes out*)

Nightmare sees him cry and kinda felt a bit bad.. So he stops thrusting.

Killer was confused, Night pulls out and growls at himself for doing this.

"Summon something else.."

"H- huh?..."

"Summon something else before I change my damn mind!"

Killer squeaks and didn't like being yelled at so he quickly summons an entrance, Suddenly there was sounds of movement behind Killer before killer feels immense pleasure as he jolts, He looks back and saw nightmare eating him out, He trembles and pants.

"A..Ah..~"

Night continued this until he felt like he was wet enough, He stops, he couldn't be more generous then this, he gets up and lines up with his entrance.

Killer trembles and started crying silently once more, He knew nightmare wasn't gonna let him adjust, he just wanted the pain to be over already.

Nightmare slides himself in slowly, making him more angry at himself for giving mercy to him. But suddenly nightmare jolts and blushes when he hears..

"A- AhH~! Mmh~.."

It was new to him, he felt a right but he hated that right, he wanted to feel wrong. But couldn't.

He slowly started to thrust just to test the waters.

"A- Ah~ Fuck~.. Someone's a bit too wet then he already should be down there~ Heh, slut~"

Nightmare then gave him no mercy thrusting like never before and thought he was gonna scream in pain so he was about to cover his mouth. "AH~!! G- GAH!!~ AH!~ F- FASTER~!"

He jolts, he quickly covers his mouth and decided to enjoy the pleasure with him instead of without him, he leans close to where is ear would be and shushes him softly while going faster.

"Shh~...Not so loud~ You'll get us both in trouble~ Now be a good boy and Make sure you don't scream as much or else daddy will have to shush you again and you don't want that~"

Killer nods, tears of pleasure spilling down to his cheeks as he was a begging muffled mess, nightmare picks him up and pins him against the bed, Killer having his Stomach and chest against the bed he was just a mess, Moaning in nightmare's hand.

"MM- MMH!!~ A- AhM~!! M- MmMmm~!!" Killer wanted to scream out with pleasure, not caring anymore. He just wanted to continue feeling this pleasure.

Nightmare was having a blast, Moaning every now and then, he bites his bottom lip as he smirks and continued it near Killer's sweet vocal cords being destroyed due to his Moaning.

"AHh~ Sh- shi~.. Shit you're~..Mm~ Tight~ And more wet~.. Heh~..Guess you really did save me for sex.~ Slut~" Nightmare thrusts faster, Killer was a drooling mess.

Nightmare accidentally let go of killers mouth making him scream loudly, nightmare jolts and stops thrusting, quickly shushing him and putting a tentacle in his mouth.

"What did I say, slut?"

Killer mumbled the lines along sorry, He was squirming, Not knowing what or why he was doing this but he wanted more, No...

He needed more.

Nightmare noticed and looks at the door, Growling.

"I want you to yell and scream my name as I fuck you senseless, can you do that?" Nightmare had a talk with the other imposter(guess who) And he knew that the imposter was gonna target killer next, so he wanted to make sure the imposter knows to not mess with killer or Nightmare will vote him out and or kill them.

Killer purrs and nods quickly, Nightmare inhales and thrusts himself out fully as he pulls his tentacle out of Killer's moistness and slams deep in him.

"AH!~ SHIT!~"

"A- AHHHhH~!!! N- NIGHTMARE~! D- DeEEEPP~!!"

"K..KillEr~...So fucking.. tight!~" He began thrusting faster and faster, leaving a mess under him, He wanted to make sure Killer was screaming loudly so he could claim him.

"A- AH!~ AHH!!~ AAAH~!! D- DEEPER~!! W- WAIT!~ H- HARDERRR~!! G- GAH!~ N- NOT THAT FAST~!! T- TOO MUCH!!!~"

Killer was a mess, This continued for more then an hour, This was their 57th round, Killer was so numb as Nightmare was sweating and panting, they both were moaning loudly and trying to fuck out their sex high's, Killer felt so dizzy and lightheaded he even saw stars, He trembles more and more and They both came again, This time Nightmare pulls out as Killer collapsed and pants

"That'll show (other imposter) Not to fuck with you...~"

Suddenly someone talked over the radio.

??:Dude I heard you fucking killer, I guess I'll lay off of him man, Just don't let me hear those moans again since everyone is in cafe, now heading to bed since ya'll stopped.

"Heh..~ Hear that kills?~ Everyone knows that you're my sex toy now."

"Purrr~...Mhm~..."

Words: 1212