Im back!(Blue x horror)

Blue and horror were playing roblox together, Sure they were secretly playing with each other in different locations! Blue was at Dreams castle and horror was at nightmares castle!
Horror finally started trusting blue so he started hanging out with him without having a early excuse to leave.
Blue realized horror wasn't that bad so he wanted to be friends with him, Yes horror is a cannibal but blue saw the good in him. The good he fell in love with.

They were on roblox right now, Playing piggy. Man was it hilarious. Blue was screaming as horror was laughing, it was a MESS.
A funny and fun mess though.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- MEMORY IS CHASING MEEEEEE HORROR HELPPPPP!!!!-"

"NO CAN DO XD"

"AH!~ DADDY! SIKEEEEEEEE-"

Blue had shot piggy with the lewd sentence making horror blush and lick his lips, Leaning to his mic.

"Wanna repeat what you said blue?~"

"Um, Sike?-"

"Not that oneeee~"

"Oh- OH- UMMMMMMMM- Nothing! :3"

"We'll see who's saying nothing soon~"

Blue gulps, He wasn't that innocent so he knew what it meant. He quickly locked every door and sat down in the front of the tv on the couch all alone-no one in the house at all. Just him.

He suddenly felt someone pick him up and make him sit in their lap, With...No pants on!

He gulps and looks back and blushes violently to see horror.

"H-HORRO-"

Horror pulls him down and kisses him, Grabbing his controller and throwing it to the other side of the couch so he could have attention. Blue purrs and slowly kissed back, Wrapping his arms around his neck and softly moans in the kiss, Horror stops and softly leans down to his neck and licks it softer since he was rough with everyone so he tried his best to not hurt him.

He hitched and starts moaning to horror's surprise. He liked that reaction so he continued, trying to be the softest he could since He knew blue was sensitive.

Blue trembles and pants, Wrapping his legs around horror's waist a lil roughly.

Horror stops and kisses blue once more, Slowly pulling at his pants and removing them. He was a complete loving mess, Kissing blue. His hands everywhere on the smaller's body. He was having a great time.

Soon blue climbs off of him making horror confused and growling, Blue went between horror's legs making horror jolt and blush. Blue leans closer and presses his mouth on the tip of Horror's ecto member.

"G-Grh~!"

He tried to hold it in but he just wanted blue now even more then before, Blue slowly kissed all around his ecto member as a huge tease while he was getting turned on himself, Horror was getting impatient.

"Hurry up~"

Blue giggles and continued kissing him, Messing with his ecto balls- (ECTOOOOO BAAAAAAALLLLSSSSSSS IMA KICK CHU IN DA BALLSSSSSS >:3- Oki sorry- XD) Making him jolt and moan out."a-ah!~"

Blue then slowly puts the tip in his mouth making horror bite his bottom lip(Yes I said lip, FIGHT ME BITC-)He grips onto the couch tightly, almost ripping some of the fabric off since he was hella strong.

"G-Gah~..M-More~.." horror pants out, His whole body trembling as he was getting into heat by the minute with all these teases to the point he'll snap soon.