Horror x Blue🍋🍋🍋

Blue was in doggy style, His hands cuffed to the cupboard of the bed, His legs trembling, Having his entrance and ecto female body summoned as horror was behind him, fucking and absolutely WRECKING him, It has been hours since they started, like. Two days ago, and two days ago they both said how they felt about each other, Blue was slowly about to pass out due to overstimulation, But horror yanks his Bow so blue was looking at the ceiling.

"Ah ah ah~ No passing out yet~..we have much work to do~" He purrs out, Biting his bottom lip as he Felt himself getting deeper in blue.

"A- AH~!! AH AH HA~~~!! NOT THAT DEEP~!! Y- YOU'RE PRACTICALLY TEARING ME~! H- HORROR!!!~ PLEASE~ I- I FEEL L- LIKE PASSING OUT~~!"

"I said not yet, Kitty~! Is my kitty being bad?"

"N- No~! I- I'm a g- good kitty!..~~"

"Then scream my name like the good Slut you are~"

Horror suddenly slams hella deep into blue, He gasps and screams.

"AAAAHHH!!~~ S- SO ROUGH~!! DADDY ROUGHER~ F- FASTER AND MORE DEEPER!~ M- MAKE SURE I CAN'T BREATHE~! MAKE SURE THIS WHOLE PALACE KNOWS I LOVE YOU AND I BELONG TO YOU~~!"

"Heh..~ Your wish is my command princess~.."

He picks up the pace quickly, Literally slamming hard and deep, Thrusting the fastest he could, feeling as if he needed to cum, so he quickly pulls out and are on blue's back, Blue came heavily as he pants, Horror let his scarf go as he Lets his head fall and look at the ground of the bed sheets, seeing so much cum he pants heavily.

"A- Ah~.."

"Heh~..Tired~?"

Blue slowly nods his head, collapsing, Horror takes off the cuffs and smiles as he softly kisses his cheek. Making them both take a shower, do the bed, clean their things, then lays in bed next to each other, horror hugs him protectively as blue was sound asleep.

"Cutie.."