C10

23 weeks

Lexi's P.O.V

"I can't believe that you can still walk in those!" Paul gawked out me as Jake and I walked into Billy's, were the whole pack was.
"Work it!" Leah cheered, her arm around Sierra.
"Hot momma in the hizouz!" Micheal laughed as he did his finger snap.
"You guys are a bunch of dorks!" Seth laughed as he rubbed my belly.
"Says the guy who has a constant need to touch her stomach." Jessica smirked setting up the table.
Seth's face went bright red as the others laughed. I went to Jess and hugged her before helping her with the food.
"So when are you setting a date for your wedding?"
"We're waiting to set a date till after you give birth. After all, I'm going to need my maid of honor ready to pull all nighters to help me plan. What better way to keep you up than having two new borns keeping you on your toes."
I squealed when she stated I was her maid of honor, because let's face it, I make one hell of a maid of honor!
"Well of course!" I cheered hugging her as Seth snuck into the kitchen and reattached himself to my stomach.
He really did have a bit of an obsession with my belly. I wonder....
"So how are you?" He asked as my sons started kicking.
"Bloated and constantly peeing!" I laughed. "What about you? How's school going?"
"It's boring. Same old teachers, same old books." He pouted. "I just want to graduate already."
"Well how are your grades?"
"Awesome!" He grinned. "The principal said I'm almost as smart as were."
"Well, tomorrow ask him how many credits you still need to graduate and ask him to give you the material and I can help you study and in a month you'll be ready to graduate early."
"Really!?" Seth questioned. "You can do that!?"
"Of course!" I smiled as he ran out of the kitchen cheering.
"Are you sure you'll have the time?" Leah asked from her spot on the counter with her legs wrapped around Sierra. " I mean Christmas is right around the corner and Thanksgiving is in Two days..."
"Trust me," I smiled. "I'll have time. Jake and Edward are adamant about not letting me do anything, except shop for gifts, but even then someone is supposed to accompany me to carry my bags." I rolled my eyes as I popped a strawberry into my mouth.
"I can definitely see that." Sierra laughed.
"I bet you're bored out of your mind not being able to do anything." Jess smirked.
"Oh you best believe it. So tutoring Seth will be a nice distraction, for a while at least." I sighed leaning against the counter, rubbing my stomach. "Leah....is Seth.....do you think Seth could be gay?"
Leah started chocking on her sandwich almost immediately, it took a while for her to catch her breath again.
"W-what?" She asked breathlessly as she stared at me shocked.
"Seth...could he be gay?" I repeated.
"I don't know....I never thought about it. Why?"
"Well ever since finding out I was pregnant, Seth has been attached to my belly. And I'm having boys, so I'm thinking that, maybe, possibly,...he could imprint on one of them." I explained blushing bright red.
"You know that might actually explain alot of his behavior with you around." Sierra stated.
"Yeah I was actually thinking the same thing." Jess started. "He is constantly by your side, rubbing your stomach, and he's been getting more and more protective of you the further along you get in your pregnancy."
"Wait all of you were suspecting this!?" Leah gaped at us.
"Well I didn't know that they were thinking the same thing." I spoke up.
"Same." The other stated at the same time.
Leah looked at us confused before it all started coming together in her head and finally it was like a lightbulb went off over her head. She couldn't do anything except gap at us in shock. Before we all busted out laughing, of course.
"What's so funny?" Billy asked wheeling in.
"We'll tell you later!" I laughed kissing his as he reached up to feel his grandsons kicking.
"I have a feeling I'll figure it out later." His eyes twinkled with mischief and a knowing look. Ha! Even Billy was catching on. We quickly settled down and started bringing in the food as the boys were starting to get rowdy.
"Hey everything alright?" Jake whispered as he pulled me on to his lap.
"Yeah, I'll explain later....when we're alone." I giggled as some of the pack started looking at us.
Things were about to get interesting...

Edward's P.O.V

" Do you think we'll be done before she gives birth?" I questioned as Emmett, Jasper and I continued to build Lexi's dream home.
"Actually, we might get done before that, that's if we don't have any distractions." Carlisle spoke as he came in with more supplies.
"Well that's good!" Rose smiled as she, Mom, and Alice came bouncing in to help. "This is going to be great!"
"Tell me about it!" Alice cheered. "She's going to love this house!"
"I can already see a bunch of grandchildren running around here!" Esme cooed.
I smiled sadly when she said that. Turning back to my work, I ignored Jasper's inquiring gaze. I love Lexi, and the babies, and Jake has become a brother to me but I can never give her what Jake has already. And I know I love them as my own but, just thinking about how I will never see a child, a mix between us, well it makes me feel like a piece of me is missing.
I just want to be able to give her the same things Jacob can.
But it's impossible, I know. Sighing, I went to a different part of the house to work alone.
I seriously don't want Jasper's questioning eyes on me the whole day.

Lexi's P.O.V

"So..." I smirked sitting in between my men later that night. "You guys gonna tell me what you've been hiding?"
"Nope." Ed smirked laying a hand on my belly.
"It's a surprise." Jake grinned kissing my temple.
"But I need to know!" I stressed.
"Trust me, when we're done, we'll tell you, but for now let it go." Jake smiled as they cuddled up to me.
I huffed but allowed myself to be lulled to sleep by Jake's heart beat and Edward's humming.
I love my mates...

Dream

"Finally."
Spinning around I noticed that I was alone. In the In-Between.
"Whose there!?" I yelled as I tried looking for Taha Aki.
"You don't recognize me?" Turning around I saw a tall, tan skinned woman, with black hair and ruby eyes. She looked so familiar...
"Should I?"
Instead of answering me, she gave me a small smile, and tried to touch my cheek but I flinched back.
"I'm not going to hurt you." She spoke looking pained. "I'd never hurt you. Ever."
"Who are you?" I demanded standing straight.
"Call me Ann."
"What do you want!?" I glared at...Ann.
"Just to talk." She smiled.
"Why? I don't know you!"
"Ah but you do. After all we go way back..." She grinned before walking off.
"Wait!" I yelled and ran after her. "What the hell are you talking about!? Pretty sure I would remember you."
"Do you remember how Renee and Phil met?"
"W-" I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "What does that have to do with anything?"
"Just answer the question."
"Yeah Renee met him through a co-worker. Why?"
"Didn't she introduce you and your sister to said co-worker?"
I stopped walking and stared at her I suddenly remembered her being in the old house back in Arizona.
"You...you were the one who introduced them?"
"Hmhmmm." She hummed smiling at me. "I wanted you back in Forks with your dad. I thought he'd be a better parent. I was wrong. I apologize."
"Why would..."
"I wanted you safe love." Ann spoke turning towards me. "But then Those People tried to claim to be your parents. I had to put a stop to it. Unfortunately my... Persuasions didn't work on that mutt. But it worked quite well on the scarred human. Emily, was it?"
I stared at her as the news started to settle in. Emily does love me! This...this woman is a vampire and is trying to wreck my family!
"Why are trying to ruin my life!?" I screamed.
"No, honey no. I'm not trying to ruin anything for you. Those people aren't your family. They're just a bunch of liars and hypocrites who deserve the pain I am going to bring them! After what they did to me. To you!"
"And what did they do!?" I snapped glaring at her.
"They stole my child from me!" Ann hissed glaring right back at me. "They said I wasn't fit to be a mother, all because I was a vampire! And they took my child and used ancient magic, privy to only the descendants of the Wilde family, to banish me from Washington! But the only person who knew how to wield it is dead and has been for many years. The spell has weakened and her children never believed in magic anyway. So they never bothered to learn. Now I am going to get my child back, and get my revenge!"
"And you honestly think that your child would want this!?" I glared. "I'm sorry for what they did to you, they had no right, but my mom and dad are innocent and so is the Pack and the Cullens! So leave them and me out of this!"
"I can't! Because you are part of this!"
"Why!? Why am I apart of your revenge!?"
Ann didn't answer, instead she backed up and sighed.
"You'll find out when I want you to."