C-14

31 Weeks Pregnant

Lexi's P.O.V

I gasped as Luka laid me on the bed as Paul got into a screaming match with the woman who birthed us.
"Just breathe." Luka whispered brushing my hair away from my face.
"It hurts!" I cried as another contraction hit me.
"Enough!" Luka yelled gaining the other two's attention. "She just had another contraction, it's definitely less than four minutes apart!"
"She can't be in labor!" Paul panicked running to my side. "It's too early!"
"Some times extreme stress can force someone to into early labor." Luka explained as he proped me up with pillows. "But there's no time to explain! I need to check her dilation!"
Please no! Not without my mates! This can't be happening!

Seth's P.O.V

I was patrolling the river border when I felt a horrible pain rip through my stomach and back. At first I thought maybe I was under attack but no else was around me. It happened again, but it was 10x worse than the first.
Howling out I collapsed to the ground, my vision becoming blurry.

"I said knock it off!"

What the hell? Who is that!?

"You two aren't helping!"

Paul!?

"She's bleeding!"

A woman!? What... AAARGGGHH! It's that pain again!

'Seth!' Leah's voice rang out.

"She's dying!"

Then finally I saw it. Saw her. Lexi! She was screaming! Quickly looking around I saw an open window, not far from that window was a sign.

Hillcrest Cabins of Turner Michigan.

Suddenly I was blinded by a light, blinking rapidly I saw my Pack and the Cullens standing around me looking worried.
"Seth ar-"
"Turner Michigan, Hillcrest Cabins!" I shouted.
"What?" Mrs. Cullen asked confused.
"I don't know how or why but I saw Lexi. Paul was there also and so was two other people that I don't recognize. But that's where she is but..."
"But what let's go!" Jake snapped trying to run out.
"She's dying!" I yelled when everyone started talking over one another. "I think she's in labor but the man I didn't recognize said she was losing to much blood."
"We need to get to her!" Edward hissed, eyes turning black. "Now!"

Paul's P.O.V

When I first woke up I was ready to attack, but I stopped. And stared.
She's alive!? But how!?
"Paul..." She whispered moving towards me.
I growled when I finally took note of her red eyes.
Vampire. My mother, our mother, is a vampire!
"You left us!" I growled as I felt my body shaking. "For what!? To become a vampire!?"
"It's not like that!" She hissed.
"I said knock it off!" The male vampire hissed.
I rushed to my sister's side as she screamed in pain.
"Something isn't right!" The thing that looked like my mother panicked.
"She isn't dilated!"
"You two aren't helping what's so ever!" I growled. "Do something!"
"She's bleeding!" The man hissed. "She needs a doctor Ann. A real doctor!"
"No!" 'Ann' hissed looking panicked. "They'll take my babies away again!"
"She's dying!" I screamed at her. "If you care about her at all, do the right thing!"
"Seth..." Turning towards my sisters confused, I saw her staring blankly at the ceiling.
"What?" I whispered brokenly.
"He's coming..." Was the last thing she got out before falling unconscious.

Lexi's P.O.V

The pain was gone. So was Ann, Luka and Paul. I've been here before. After Landon...
Wait! Spinning around I tried to find the one man who could help me.
"It's been a while." Taha Aki.
"I need to get back." I told him. "I need your help."
"I can't." He stated simply.
"What do you mean you can't!? You have too!" I panicked.
"Let me rephrase that. I can't, yet." Taha Aki turned and started walking. "Come there is much to discuss."

Seth's P.O.V

I ran neck to neck with the Cullens as did the rest of the Pack.
'Seth'
Spinning around my head around I couldn't help but feel confused.
'Seth! Pay attention!'
Sam snapped inside my mind when I nearly ran into a tree.
'Come to me...'
I felt my feet hitting the ground harder and harder as my legs propelled me faster and faster. I have no idea what is happening to me but now I was neck and neck with Jake and Edward.
'Hurry...'

Lexi's P.O.V

"What do you mean by that!?" I shrieked.
"Just as I said, your daughter will save you."
"But I don't have a daughter." I explained staring at him like he's crazy. "I'm having twin boys."
"Perhaps."

Paul's P.O.V

"Please." I begged as I held onto my sister. "She's dying."
"No i-i-I can't, they'll take you away from me again!" My mother cried ripping at her hair.
"If we don't get her help it won't matter she'll die and I won't ever forgive you. Please....mom, help me save her."
At first she did nothing, her red eyes filled with venom tears that would never fall. Staring at her now, I felt my anger dissipate. She was broken. So broken. I felt sorry for her.
She closed her eyes and I watched in amazement as a shimmering yellow glow flowed from her and the whole house shuttered.
"What did you do?" I questioned, guarding my little sister.
"I dropped my barrier. The Cullens and your Pack will be here soon."

Seth's P.O.V

I felt a tremble in the Earth and I know I wasn't the only one.
We all ran faster, soon catching not just Lexi's scent but also Paul's. We all pushed harder and faster till we came up to an isolated cabin.
Busting through the door we saw two red eyed vampires, Paul and an unconscious Lexi.
"Help her." The woman glared at Carlisle before staring daggers into Sam.
Rushing forward Carlisle knelt in front of Lexi's legs, opening and all I could see was blood.
"Damn it!" Carlisle hissed. "She's hemorrhaging!"
"You have to do something!" Jake growled from beside her.
"I need to perform a C-section." Carlisle started. "Now, but without proper equipment she'll die!"
"She would want you to save the babies!" Paul interrupted. "We've talked about it before. So you save her babies, if you don't she'll never forgive you."
"Edward, Jake. You're her mates, this is your call." Esme spoke.
"Do it." They breathed. "If it needs to be done, you'll turn her!"
Nodding his head, Carlisle used his teeth to tear apart her abdomen and uterus.
The entire time, Lexi didn't move once...

Lexi's P.O.V

"AHHHH!" I screamed clutching my stomach. "What's happening!!?"
"Carlisle is performing an emergency C-section. But he's using his teeth. He has no medical equipment."
"They found us!?"
"Yes, but not in good shape. Your mates have decided that if it comes down to it, Carlisle will turn you."
"But how? I'm a shifter!" I exclaimed. "Wouldn't that kill me?"
"It could."