C8

14 weeks Lexi

14 weeks Lexi

21 weeks Emily

Lexi's P.O.V

Three weeks later

Squealing in excitement, I rushed down stairs where my mates were talking with my parents who have just returned home.
"Momma and Papa!" I smiled rushing down the stairs and hugged them.
"Hey baby!" They kissed my checks.
"Let me look at you momma!" I pushed away to look at her stomach. "My gosh! You're huge! So do you know what you're having!?"
"No," Papa sighed. "Your mother wants it to be a surprise." Insert eye roll.
"Excuse me for just wanting everyone to be surprised." Momma glared playfully.
"Well excuse me for wanting to be prepared." Papa smirked.
"Anyway, how was your honeymoon?" Jake asked wrapping an arm around me.
"It was amazing, we went to Hawaii, bumped into Rebecca, told us to say hi, and it was just really great to get away for a while you know." Momma grinned leaning into Papa.
"What about you guys?" Papa questioned.
"Yeah how was your get away?" Momma chimed in.
"So about that..." Edward looked worried backing up.
"Yeah we need to talk..." Jake added, also backing up.
"Let's go sit outside." I suggested nervously.
My parents looked at worried before following us outside. My mates made sure to keep quite a distance from my Papa when walked into the yard.
"Why are you guys standing so far away?" Papa asked.
"Because we don't wanna die." Edward answered.
They looked at us confused before standing straight waiting for us to continue.
"Well... Um you see...." I started looking at the ground nervously. "Well okay sooooo... I'm.... I'm pregnant." I finally blurted out.
"I'm sorry what?" Momma questioned looking at me shocked.
"We didn't plan this!" Jake quickly added.
"But we just forgot about protection." Edward also stated. "Well Jake did."
"DUDE!!" Jake glared.
"What? I'm vampire, we can't have kids, so this is all you."
"But-"
"Enough! We just got so excited having privacy, and it just slipped our minds." I butted back in. "And you don't have to worry about housing us, Edward, Jake and I are looking for a house as we speak and....and you can turn my room into the nursery...." I stopped as they continued to stare at my small baby bump. "Are....are you mad?" I choked.
Finally dad looked me in the eye and I didn't see anything but love and fear.
"No. I'm not mad." He stated before locking eyes with my mates. "You better take care of them. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes sir."
"Momma?" I whispered, watching her. Mom looked at me, as if I wasn't even there, it was like she was looking straight through me, before turning away and walking off.
My eyes snapped up at Edward, my silent question being ignored as he approached my dad.
"Umm thank you for not killing us but we have an ultrasound appointment with Carlisle...so we'll be going."
Jake was quick to rush me into our car as Papa waved by to us before making his way into the house.

Sam's P.O.V

"Okay!" I glared walking inside watching my wife eating peanut butter ice cream at the counter. "What was that!?"
"What?" Emily asked innocently.
"With Lexi!? What the hell Em! She's our daughter! And she needed us to react. So what the hell!"
"But she isn't." Emily stated casually eating another spoon full of ice cream.
"What?" I questioned looking at her.
"She isn't our daughter." She repeated looking at me as if she didn't change everything. "I tried. I did. And I did love her as my daughter but now I'm pregnant. With our real child. My real child. It's different, it's real. Not just some kid we took in out of pity."
"SHUT UP!" I shouted making her jump in shock. "You are not the woman I married, no your not the woman I fell in love with. My Emily would never be so...so HEARTLESS!!"
"Sam pl-"
"No!" I snapped. Taking a deep breath, I quickly turned away. "I'm going to stay at Billy's until I can calm down. I just can't be around you right now."
"Sam!" She yelled out after me as I walked out the door. "Sam! Seriously!? Come on!"

Lexi's P.O.V

"So how are you feeling?" Carlisle asked.
"Fine. Nauseous but fine." I rolled my eyes.
"She's also been extremely irritable." Jake smirked.
"Have not." I glared.
"See." The guys smirked as Carlisle chuckled.
"Okay, open up for me." Laying back on the hospital bed I opened up my dress.
"Do we get to see the baby again?" I asked excited as the whole Cullen Clan gathered into the room, Rose standing by my side.
"Not only that but we'll be hearing the heart beat as well." Carlisle grinned.
Holding my mates' hands we watched as Carlisle swiveled the machine... hand....thing? Before a soft but strong sound filled the room. "There. See, that's your babies' heart beat."
"Wait...." Edward stopped as he stared at his father figure.
"That's right." Esme smiled stepping out of our way so we could see the screen.
"You're having twins..." Rose whispered with venom glazing over her eyes.

" Rose whispered with venom glazing over her eyes

Unknown's P.O.V

"I did what you wanted." Emily spoke without turning away from the sink.
"Oh sweetie, I know." I smirked. "It worked out so perfectly too. You did well Emily Uley."
"But why did I do it?" She whispered. "I love her. Lexi is my daughter. So why was I so mean? Why did I do this? I don't understand!"
"She's NOT your daughter!" I growled grabbing her by the back of her head. "No...Lexi Lahote-Uley already has a mother. And you are not her!"
"But her mother is dead!" She cried grabbing at my hand. "What is so wrong with me caring for her?"
"Oh sweetie," I spoke so sickling sweet that it made me want to vomit. "This isn't even about you, after all, you're not even apart of this tribe. No my plans are strictly for this tribe and the council that betrayed me. You are just... an unfortunate pawn in all of this." I hissed, releasing her hair. "But Lexi...she has everything to do with this. But don't worry, my intentions are not to harm her. Oh no, in fact, my plan for her is simple. To give her the one thing she has always wanted." I smirked.
"What's that?" Emily gulped grabbing at her baby bump.

"A mother."