C-13

31 Weeks Pregnant

Lexi's P.O.V

It's been seven days since since Ann, or Marianne, as is her birth name, kidnapped me with her new husband, who is her true mate, Luka. Seven days since I seen my mates.
Everyday she comes in, and tries to talk to me. And everyday I stay silent. I haven't spoken a word to her since finding out who she truly was.
But Luka is nice enough. He doesn't push me to talk, he comes in when she leaves to watch me, makes sure I don't try to escape. And he reads to me.
I think he feels bad about how this has turned out, but she's his wife, his mate, he can't betray her.
That much I understand. And I hate that I do. I wish I couldn't understand. I wish I didn't have to sympathize.
"When will you stop throwing your tantrum?" Ann rolled her eyes, sighing and leaning against the door frame.
Again I said nothing, refusing to even look at her.
"Fine." She hissed, turning on the heel of her shoe. "Dinner will be done soon. I will return then!" Slamming the door behind her, I heard her vamp speed away.
I miss my mates...

Edward's P.O.V

"Still no sign?" Seth asked jogging up beside me as Jacob and I returned from looking for our missing mate.
"Nothing, not even the security cameras caught anything!" I hissed. "How could they not catch anything!? They're cameras! They're supposed to catch everything!"
"Maybe there's something we missed!" Jacob growled. "She couldn't have just disappeared!"
Before I could say anything Sam's howl broke through. Looking at my Pack brother, we took off, shifting in the process.

Jacob

Sam

Seth

'what is it!?'

'Emily's in labor!'

'Congrats man!'

' I'm happy don't get me wrong but...'

' I know. She was supposed to be here...'

Paul's P.O.V

Groaning I turned over and saw my fiance getting dressed for work. Hmmm, I'll never get of saying that. Fiance.
My fiance. God I love her!
"Get up you lazy dog!"
"Always with the dog jokes!" I laughed covering my face with her pillow. "It's been three years, think you'll stop making them!?"
"Never!" Jessica giggled, crawling on top of me. "Now, if you don't get out of bed, I will body slam you again!"
"Alright, alright..." I smirked pulling her into a kiss. I feel guilty.
My baby sister is missing and yet here I am with my imprint, being lazy and enjoying my morning...
Quickly getting up, I brushed my teeth and got dressed before I heard Sam's howl. Just as I was about to shift, something struck my neck, and I was out.

Lexi's P.O.V

Hearing the door open, I turned and saw Marianne leaning against the door frame. Rolling my eyes, I looked away and down towards the book in my lap.
"Don't be like that!" She laughed. "Not when I come with a surprise!"
"Unless your surprise is letting me go, you can keep it!" I growled. "I want nothing from you!"
"I just assumed you would want to see your big brother."
Snapping my head up, I saw her face break into a smile.
"Come on. His waiting."
Hesitating, I debated on if she was telling the truth.
"I wouldn't lie to you Lexi." Ann sighed looking at me. "You're my daughter."
"Yeah sure, some mother you've been!" I glared before motioning to the chain around my ankle. "You mind?"
Sighing she came over and unlocked it, before standing back and looking me in the eyes.
"I know I have a lot of time to make up fo-"
"Not just TIME!" I snapped. "You knew where I was! You helped get me to Forks! You knew Renee! Phil! And Isabella! Yet you did nothing! You blame the council, the tribe, for taking Paul and I away from you, but you had countless opportunities to get me back before I came to Forks all those years ago! So I don't want to hear it! Just to take me to my brother!"
Instead of answering, she just stared at the ground, before finally moving.
"I..." Ann started before trailing off, after that, she stayed silent. Good. Stay silent.
"PAUL!" I screamed rushing forward to his unconscious body. "What did you do!?"
"Gave him a heavy dose of a heavy sedative. Dudes a wolf." Luka stated casually.
"Is this really what you want!?" I screamed at her. "Kidnapping your kids, ripping mates away from each other, unborn babies away from their fathers!? Your children hating you not because of WHAT you are but because of WHO you've become!? Is this really how you want things!?"
"Of course not!" Ann snapped glaring at me. "But what else was I supposed to do!? They took you both from me, used magic to banish me!"
"But you knew where I was the whole time!" I shouted coming back to my feet. "You knew the abuse I suffered through for years! The pain I have felt ever since I was a small child! You knew! And instead of telling me who you were, you played a game! A game that threw my life, Paul's life, & Emily's life in utter chaos! Did you ever stop to think if you had just told me that you could have avoided all of this!?"
"I..." Ann whispered venom tears gathering in her eyes. "I couldn't...you would have hated me. Like Billy...Joshua... Charlie..."
"What?" I gasped clutching my baby bump. "Charlie knows...but no that's...it's impossible..."
"The minute I woke up the only thing I thought about was you and your brother. My babies." She started. "I went to Billy and Joshua, my friends... People who I knew my whole life... I thought they would help me but instead they banished me. Told me I was a disgusting monster who couldn't be a mother. Told me that you both would hate me too...if you knew what I was. I just wanted my babies, my beautiful babies. So I went to the only man who could help me. The chief of police and my ex lover. Charlie. At first he thought I was insane, but then he too thought I was a monster who didn't believe I should be a mother. The three of them plus the rest of the council banished me. Charlie had been the nicest man I had ever met so if he wouldn't help see my babies then they were right. I was a monster. You couldn't love me as a vampire, but then I saw you. The sweetest, purest being to ever grace the Earth, and I knew you needed your brother but I also knew I couldn't follow you, so I waited. Till the magic weakened, so I could follow. It took years but finally it was enough to slip through. Even more so since Emily and Sam, Joshua's son, left town for a honey moon. Allowing me to have access to her mind. It was so perfect, I had to take my chances. I planned, I waited. But I had to, soon, you'll see it my way. Soon you will love me."
Then it happened...
The pain coursed through my abdomen, my womb.
No it's too early! Please! Please don't be a contraction!

The Rejected Imprint, The Accepted Mate.        (Cover Is Made By My Bestie)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara