A10

Alice's P.O.V

I can't believe that my vision of Bella was wrong! I saw her and Edward together, then I had that vision of Bella as a vampire! But now....
What is going on!?
"Alice?" Jasper honey southern accent rings out from the doorway of our bedroom. "What's wrong? You've been feeling anxious and worried for the past couple of days."
"I messed up Jazz. I messed up bad." I whispered as he came up behind me and wrapped me in his arms.
"Well, whatever it is we'll get through it. Together."
"I thought Bella and Edward were meant to be together, because of my visions but now..."
"What?"
"I had a vision of Lexi, Bella's sister, and Edward, together, happy. Like truly happy. He looked happier than when he was with Bella, and now, I know. Bella is not Edward's true mate, she is merely a Blood Singer. The reason Edward never felt the mating pull was because Bella isolated him from her family. And she tried to push Lexi away from us as well. Almost as if she knew..." I whispered as I was sucked into a vision of Bella jumping off a cliff.
"I have to go! Bella s-she's going to kill herself!" I yelled rushing to grab my things.
"Wait! Alice stop!" Carlisle yelled but I didn't pay attention as I climbed into my car.
Damn it Bella!

Lexi's P.O.V

Numb. I felt numb. Everything was cold and numb. I was alone. Looking around I saw I was in our living room, but it was distorted slightly, duller, gray almost. And foggy. Weird.
"Hello?" I called out walking into the kitchen hoping to see Emily. But again it was empty. I walked outside and started walking, hoping and praying to see someone, anyone!
"Hello." A deep voice sounded from behind me. Spinning around I saw an older man with gray and black hair, deep brown eyes and a kind smile.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I am Taha Aki. I was Chief of this tribe."
"Where are we?" I questioned looking around.
"We are beyond the veil."
"I'm dead!?" I panicked.
"Not quite. You are some where in between. Your soul is troubled. That is why you were brought to me." He answered walking past me.
"What do you mean?" I asked following after him. He stayed silent as we walked, but soon my entire body stiffened when we came upon the Swan house.
"You were born of two different worlds. To the tribe and to the white man. But only one accepted you. The other abused you. Just as one mate, for now, rejects you, the other will accept and love you."
"Wait...are you saying that I have two mates? Two imprints?" I questioned shocked.
"Yes. The boy who imprinted on you is misguided. But the immortal you will Imprint on, he will know your importance, and he will accept you as you come. But you must beware. The you share blood with will stand in your way of happyness."
"Who!? My brother? Or my sister?"
"I can not tell you. For now you must witness." Looking back at the house I couldn't help but feel confused.
"Witness?" I asked. "Witness what?" Turning back towards him but he was gone. Sighing, I walked into the house and suddenly everything looked normal. Alive.
I walked to the living room where I saw Bella and Alice sitting on the couch.
"Bella there is another reason why I came other than you jumping..." Alice spoke looking down.
"What I it Alice? Are you guys coming back!? Is Edward coming back!?"
"Bella, you are not Edward's mate." She whispered. "I had a vision of his true mate. I am so sorry, I thought you and Edward were...but I was wrong. But my vision of you becoming a vampire still stan-"
"Who is she!? Who is his true mate Alice!?" Bella yelled just as Jake entered the room.
"Jake..." She breathed. "I thought you can't protect me here."
"Guess I don't care." He smiled sadly.
"Well I'm not going to hurt her." Alice glared.
"No of course not, you're just a harmless Cullen! I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who keeps coming back because of you." He sneered.
"Victoria!? But I didn't see her. I didn't see you getting pulled out of the water either!" She spoke in shock and anger. "I can't see past you and your pack of mutts!"
"Do, NOT, make me anger!" Jake growled. Soon Alice stepped outside to give them some privacy and I followed her.
"Alice I whispered, causing her head to snap up in my direction, she stared straight at me but couldn't see me.
I put a hand on her shoulder and her face went slack and her eyes glazed over and then I felt like something was sucking me into her. I screamed as it felt like I was disappearing but soon I was standing in a sunny field and Alice was staring at me wide eyed.
"Lexi..." She gasped in shock.
"Alice, what's going on?"
"I don't know, but Lexi i-" she was cut off as the scenery changed and soon we were standing in a throne room? There was three people sitting on the thrones and Edward Cullen was kneeling before them. I turned to look at Alice confused but she was gone, turning back to watch the scene in front of me, I witnessed the shorter one with long black hair, pale skin and red eyes stand from his throne and walk towards Edward.
The younger vampire laid his hand in the king's and waited.
"Ahh so you wish to die because your beloved killed herself? But I'm afraid I can not allow this, as this, Isabella, isn't your true mate. She merely a Blood Singer, surely she is not worth your life?" He spoke.
"Please." Edward whispered. "Her death is my fault."
"But she's not dead!" I screamed frustrated. But they couldn't hear me, because this hasn't happened yet. It was only a vision...
I gasped as I was forced out of the vision and back into the veil.
"Do you understand now?" Turning around I saw Taha Aki standing there.
"I think so. If I understand you correctly, Edward Cullen, a vampire, is my Imprint. How exactly does that work?"
"One of my sons, he imprinted upon a immortal woman. It took a long time for my tribe to accept her. But they did eventually, but twenty years later, she died protecting her mate. Not being able to live without her, he took his own life. I can hope that you have a different date, as you are destined for far greater than this life as a just a protector."
"Meaning?"
"You think you would know by now that I can't tell you such things." He laughed. "Come we must return you to your body."
My body!?