"Man thats my cousin, ion gotta keep a thang from him to spare my dawg feelings. He uh solider he know what come with this shit." Nell spazzed feeling overwhelmed.

"Man I told them niggas that shit, streets talk Nyny gone know regardless. That shit that just popped off is exactly the reason you keep everybody informed." Step spoke up.

"I swear I be thinking you da only muthafucka with some sense." Nell replied.

"You bitch ass niggas know I can hear y'all right? Mane where da fuck is Melanie and what da fuck going on? Cause shit sound like somebody playing it creep." Nyny shouted reminding everybody he was in fact still on the line.

"Calm yo ass down angry bird." Draco joked.

"Shit cully we at war, niggas getting touched. TreTre and Levon got hit at last night." Step stated bluntly keeping it short before Nell could reply.

"Aye I say where Lani at doe?" Nyny said in a serious tone.

"Ion know last I heard from her was earlier this morning. But most likely she home, her Von and was on some other shit so I think he took her home." Nell replied.

"Man you finna get sum started.." KD mumbled.

"How da fuck?" Tayda sucked his teeth asking.

"Find out where she really at! And make sure she out the way and she stay out the way. Matter fact keep her from round Vonte. Nell slide to see me this Friday with granny. Anybody talk to Unk yet?" Nyny said knowing not to say too much.

"Hell nawll we gone make some moves today and then ima have Von call him." Step spoke up.

"Ayee it's the brick house right?" Keeme asked.

"Yea, I'm coming out now." Melanie said walking out the screen door.

"Damn you get thicker every time I see you.. so you back shoppin' with me nah huh, what you ain't fuckin with Vonte ass no more?" Keeme dropped his window and asked smirking at Melanie as she approached his car.

"You gone serve me or worry bout a nigga who ain't missing no sleep bout you. Don't speak on Vonte cause he don't speak on you." Melanie told him, her voice laced with attitude.

One thing about Melanie, she was solid to the core. Even if she fell out with you, she wasn't finna sit up and discuss you with people you didn't fuck with or let them dog you out. And she definitely didn't want Keeme getting any ideas.

"Worried? Nawll that's a stretch jitt. I miss that spodey ass mouth doe." Keeme licked his lips, staring at her with lustful eyes.

Unbeknownst to either of them, somebody sat in a black car watching the two interact.

"Niesha know you over hea? Ion wanna have to beat her ass AGAIN, so sir please just gimme me my weedssss." Melanie said in irritation.

"Just chill, yunno you too pretty to be fighting. Get in you tryna match?" Keeme chuckled amused by her aggression.

"Keeme you always playing rock head games, I know you got pops to make gone head bout yo business dude!!" Melanie rolled her eyes, sticking her hand out towards him.