Chapter 38

Spazz stood up from his desk, securing a blunt between his lips as he patted his pockets down for a lighter. Exiting his office he headed down to the warehouse basement where CO Jameson was being held.

"Katrina Yvette Jameson.." Spazz called out, an evil chuckle shortly following as he ascended down the stairs, from what look like the dark abyss. His voice and dark cold presence sent gut wrenching chills down her spine.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Katrina screamed in anger and confusion.

"Does the name April Lanier mean anything to you?" Spazz asked her crouching down in front of her.

"Nigga fuck you and that bitch! She had a lesson to learn.. nobody's above the law." Katrina said as she attempted to spit in Spazz's face.

"Aht aht I wouldn't do that if I was you!" Spazz had fast reflexes and knew exactly what she intended to do when she drew her head back. He swiftly used his left hand palm her face and squeeze it firmly while shaking her head. His right hand still holding the blunt he was pulling from.

She squirmed trying to break loose from his grip, Spazz removed his hand only to tightly grip her jaw almost tight enough to dislocate it.

"Katrina now would you wanna do such a nasty disrespectful thing. I guess you got a lesson or two to lesson huh?" Spazz said sarcastically reiterating what she had just said about April. He let her face go but not before popping backhand her in the mouth, his rings abrasively puncturing her lip. She mugged him with a now busted lip.

"That tough bitch act don't work on me. Pressure bust pipes baby girl, and I've seen what the right amount of pressure can do to even the hardest of niggas." Spazz told her with a grimace as he stood back up watching her try to mask her pain with a mug. But Spazz had got a good read on her and he could sense the intense pain she endured had her near her breaking point.

"Nigga you don't know me! And you dont know who're fucking with! You think people aren't gonna be looking for me?" Katrina chuckled giving him a bloody mouthed smile.

"Oh but I do know you Trina, isn't that what yo momma calls you? Hmm I think I like that, got lil ring to it. You're right about one thing Trina.. I don't know who I'm fucking with so put me on." Her smile fell, Spazz chuckled as he blew a cloud of smoke in her face enjoying having the upper hand.

"Maybe when you get sentenced they have a lil fun with you too." Katrina laughed so hard she started coughing.

"Oh you're a comedian too huh? Yo mammy ain't never told you that dirty ass mouth of yours uh get you in a world of trouble?" Spazz asked sarcastically.

"Ayyeee Brittney!" Spazz called out as he stood at the bottom of the stairs in the basement.

"Wassup Spazz?.. hold on.. Paula just said yo nephew blowing yo phone up." Brittney appeared in the doorframe.

"Sayless. Come show Trina what happens to bitches with dirty mouths.." Spazz commanded.

"Looks like we gotta cut this lil meet and greet short. Bye now Katrina looks like I gotta pay your momma a visit maybe she'll be more helpful than you are." Spazz said shooting Katrina a devious smirk before he turned to walk away.

"Get back here! Come back down here! My momma ain't got shit to do with this! So come handle me yourself if you are who you say you are! I'm the reason that bitch you call a sister got dealt with!" Katrina screamed trying to provoke him to come back down the stairs.

"I guess I'll be sure to ask Helen where you got that foul mouth from. You heard that Brittney? She need that dirty lil mouth cleaned out right now." Spazz spoke in a condescending tone as he walked pass Brittney who was shaking her head.