Chapter 15

"Vontarie Micah you musta lost yo gotdamn mind! Getcho ass up neow! Get df up! Nigga is you crazy." Janae yelling hitting Vonte while he slept.

"Momma you dead wrong for being loud, leave that man alone he is sleep!" Levon retorted sitting up in his bed.

"VonVon shut the hell up! And Vontarie I know you fuckin hear me get tf up right now!!" Janae hollered.

"Ma what is you yelling fah?" Vonte turned over rubbing his eyes.

"So this where all the money coming from huh? You back doing this shit? Why the hell would you bring drugs into my house Vonte! Is you fuckin crazy? Huh say something don't sit there looking stupid." Janae argued.

"Ma how else I'm posed to help out huh? And ain't no way you thought I brought in enough money to pay up the rent from some legal shit. How you mad with me for tryna help you out." Vonte argued back.

"Check yo tone Vonte, who the fuck you cussing at I'm still yo mama!" Janae warned.

"I done told you this only gone lead you to one of two places the jail or the grave. And I got the time or money to be bailing you out or burying you! Look what happened to ya daddy." Janae yelled.

"What you expect huh? This all I know mama and that's just the chance I'm willing to take before I see around and watch you struggle. And tbh fuck that dead ass nigga, he was a coke head who was throwing rocks at the pen, I took that nigga out his misery so don't put me in comparison to him. I'm nothing like that nigga, might've been born broke but ima die rich. We get to make choices in this life ma & this the one I'm choosing." Vonte said as he got up already knowing what was coming next.

"You breaking my heart Vonte, I can't stand by watching you destroy yourself and throw your life away. And the feds can't come here looking for you, if that's what you choose son then I'm sorry but you gotta go. You can't do that here not in my house." Janae shook her head sobbing as she took one last look at Vonte.

"Damn Von you finna leave fr bra?" Levon asked.

(Vonte's Inner Thoughts):
*Sometimes this nigga really says the dumbest shit, like nigga me & you just heard this lady say she want me outta here.*

"Yea man she don't want me here so I'm gone. I love y'all man, I'll hit you up later when I'm coming to get my shit." Vonte responded grabbing the book bag fulla drugs.

"Wassup brutha , whatchu doing here so early?" Nell asked as Vonte walked in the spot.

"Wassup Nell, shidd dukes just put me out. Spazz in dere?" Vonte said as he rubbed his hands over his face.

"Yea he back there. Damn she tweakin' you straight you got somewhere to go?" Nell nodded to the back.

"I got some money saved up. Yunno me imma be good regardless, minor setback for a major comeback. And I ain't gone come over there with y'all cause yunno moms ain't gone do nun but call to see if I'm over there and honestly it's better if she just don't know where I'm at. And shit it's better this way cuz when we spin on them niggas they won't be gunning in her direction ya feel me. I'm finna go holla at Spazz, I'll get up witcha later." Vonte replied dapping Nell up.

Vonte knocked on the door of Spazz office.

"Come in"

"Oh wassup Von , what brings you by... wait you ain't come to tell me you changed ya mind did ya' that book bag lookin kinda full." Spazz said lowering his gun, eyeing the bag he had just gave to Vonte.