Chapter 32

"Ayo! One of you pigs tell Captain Murray he got an urgent visitor." Spazz said authoritatively as he entered the precinct.

"You can't just come in here shouting commands, especially one of that magnitude. Sir there is a chain of command you must follow. Now how can I help you?" An a rookie cop asked.

"This bitch don't know who I am, Jeremy." Spazz chuckled humorlessly while lightly tapping his lawyer's chest in fake disbelief.

"It's clear you're no one important, cause if you were you'd know ion follow no chain of command. While you riding the desk ask around about Tony Lanier. Now run along and fetch ya Captain, cause I promise you'll regret making me ask a third time." Spazz said coldly his once bright eyes turning dark.

Something about his cold stare and the emptiness of his eyes made her leery about testing him causing her to quickly snatch up the phone and start dialing an extension.

"Yes sir, this is very urgent a Mr. Tony Lanier is here to see you... no sir... yes sir, I'll send em in" The rookie cop spoke into the phone trying her best to not stumble over her words.

Before the officer could direct him where to go, Spazz had already walked off, letting himself into Captain Murray's office with Jeremy in tow.

Spazz's grand entrance startled Captain Murray, his office door slamming making him jump in his seat.

"Now Spazz you know you can't come in here starting commotion." Captain Murray said stumbling over his words as he quickly got up shutting his blinds.

"I ain't start shit yet... mhmcht niggas ain't seen no commotion." Spazz chuckled humorlessly with dark eyes.

"That won't be necessary Spazz. Whatever has brought you hear can be handled quickly and quietly as we usually do." Captain Murray assured.

"Ayy Keith you don't tell me what the fuck necessary round this muthafucka. Check this nigga out Jeremy, you hear him?" Spazz nudged his lawyer with a smirk.

"That won't be necessary" Spazz mimicked Captain Murray childishly.

"I don't think you got discretion on what's necessary Keith. Cause what was VERY unnecessary was them crackas coming to my shit terrorizing. Yea that was highly unnecessary Keith. And ima just say I'm not too pleased with what I saw." Spazz spoke in a taunting tone as he pulled the special surveillance footage from the store out of his bomber jacket, carefully sliding it over to Captain Murray.

"I ain't authorize no raids or shakedowns so I have no clue what you're talking bout... what is this?" Captain Murray asked scrunching up his face in confusion as he analyzed the cd.

"You don't know what I'm talking bout.. What you running some kinda shit show round hea? Put it on and find out what.." Spazz instructed as he plopped down in a chair making himself comfortable.

Spazz clenched his jaw tightly as he watched Vonte being mishandled on the footage. Captain Murray shifted in his seat cringing at the excessive force his officers were using.

"So you care to explain to me why da fuck it take 5 or 6 officers to apprehend a 17 year old child that's no more than uh buck-fifty soaking wet? Furthermore tell me why I shouldn't—"

"What my client means is what probable cause lead to these officers harassing and assaulting these young men.. excuse me these MINORS!" Jeremy squeezed Spazz's shoulder as he spoke up, quick on his feet cutting off Spazz mid sentence before he said anything that could incriminate him.

Spazz mugged him but allowed him to proceed.

"This clearly was very unwarranted and uncalled for, I'm gonna get to the bottom of this before you fellas have to proceed with any legal action against our precinct." Captain Murray spoke firmly.