Chapter 14

(excuse any mistakes ... 📝)
unedited...

Vonte knew exactly why Meachy was mugging him, so he mugged him back sizing him up. Soon as he was about to say something Melanie spoke up.

"You finna leave Von?" Melanie asked.

"Why it matter Melly, fuck he over hea fah anyways. So you is fuckin with him?" Meachy questioned her.

"Nigga don't worry bout me." Vonte chuckled.

"Meachy you doing too much, we not together and even if we was you can't regulate who come and go at my granny house. He not even over here for me, if I said I don't fw him then I don't we just friends. You really pissing me off right now." Melanie retorted rolling her eyes.

"Anyways Mel I'm finna go but I'll be back later" Vonte smirked knowing that was gone set Meachy off.

"I come over hea tryna make shit right with you but I see we not on the same page. This ain't the same Melanie I knew a year ago.. I'm doing too much nawll shawty you doing too much. I see you with this fuck nigga at the party, I see the lil video on da gram & I let that slide but shit the nigga just keep poppin' up & I'm posed to believe y'all ain't got nun going on." Meachy fumed.

"Watch ya mouth bout me boaaa, I ain't Nyny I ain't sparin' shit" Vonte chuckled as he posted up on the porch still waiting on Nell.

"Nigga fuck you, I'm on whatever pussy" Meachy replied standing up, cause Melanie to jump up & block his path.

"Meachy you not gone sit right here & act innocent I said what I said we friends. I'm not the one who broke the trust! I'm not you! We can't never move forward cause you always wanna go backwards. And you right I'm not the same Melanie that hurt changed me. You up & disappeared, left me high and dry. You thought you was gone come back & I was gone be that same girl? Nawll it don't work like that, & don't try to slick call me a hoe idgaf what you heard bout me and Keeme or who df ever else for that matter we both know its not that so don't pull that pot callin' da kettle black shit with me!" Melanie argued as she stood in front of Meachy pointing in his face with every word.

"Y'all hear that?" QuanQuan shushed everybody drawing attention to the argument taking place on the porch.

"What I said! Fuck did I say bra!!! I knew Vonte was gone go out there being petty." Tayda chuckled playfully slapping Step's shoulder.

"Nigga hit me again and ima shoot yo duck ass" Step mugged Tayda.

"Woah calm down Jamal don't pull out the 9" Tayda replied making everybody laugh.

"Nell y'all gone head and peel for they be fighting on granny porch fahreal." Nyny responded as he played the game.

"Nigga that was just finna be you da fuck" Draco said scrunching up his face.

"Nigga so what, you just shut yo ass up and play attention so we can finish dis mission." Nyny shrugged.

"Nigga you doing allat booting up like you want do me sumn. Got jitt out here bout to cry over you like she creeped you or something. Nigga you uh bitch on my daddy. You need to stop worrying bout me and worry bout why that hoe Lonica telling the world she got a baby for you!" Vonte spoke calmly.

"Wait what?" Melanie screeched.

"Tell her Meachy." Vonte smiled.

"Nigga fuck you and that hoe! Melanie that baby ain't mine, truh me why would I come tryna make things right with you if I thought I had a jit otw. Melly yunno you own my heart." Meachy pleaded grabbing Melanie's hands but she quickly snatched away.