Chapter 6

excuse any mistakes... 📝

Melanie POV:
Me and Nyny looked up from our phones as we heard voices on the other side of the door. The door opened revealing Uncle Tony and Vonte fine rude ass ughh.

"Lani why the hell you got yo' crusty feet on my desk?" Uncle Tony asked while removing them.

"First of all you tried it! I just got a pedicure these toes is perfect. Don't play with that girl she is not one of them! Oh dat girl is me PERIODT." I swiped under my chin as I got up from his desk.

"We leaving now? We hungry ain't we Nyny?" I questioned and raised my eyebrows at Nyny trying to get him to co-sign. And you won't believe what this idiot said.

"Lani why the hell you looking at me like dat?" Nyny said taking out his AirPods. Like damn you just gone make it obvious huh? Nigga if you ain't hear what I said, say datttttt! I mean I'm not even hungry but I'm ready to leave it's boring asf in here.

"Girl you act just like yo mama, it's crazy. But nawll babygirl I got some stuff I gotta handle so Ima let you drive the Rover home. Get you sumn to eat and get granny her pretzels. Here be safe." Uncle Tony told me as he handed me the keys and some money.

"Okay Unk love you! Nyny you coming with me right? Why you still sitting there, c'mon." I spoke in a rushing manner with my hands on my hips.

"Love you too Lani but gone head fr, he staying we gotta get sumn handled." Uncle Tony expressed seriously. I knew that meant to get the fuck and fast.

"Aight then, I'm leaving damn." I said as me and Nyny did our secret handshake. I could feel eyeballs on me, and who else could it be other than aggravating ass Vonte.

"Uhhhh EYEBALLSSSS! Can I get my face back. Damn with yo looking ass!" I said as I bucked at Vonte on my way to the door.

"Girl you doing too much, he ain't thinking bout you c'mon let me get somebody to walk you out." Uncle Tony said making me roll my eyes and Vonte smirk on the sly.

"Y'all clear out this shit out we relocating tonight!" I heard my uncle scream at his workers as I was escorted to the car. I got in, started the engine and headed to King's Wings & Things to get some food.

Finally arriving, I parked and got out. As I wait in this long ass line, I guess I'll check my phone.

from Mister Nigga:
Mel I'm waitin 4 u.
Read at 3:45PM
I got sum trees lmk wen u cuming.
Read at 3:46PM

from BreBre 😅:
You tryna chill today lil bit?
Read at 3:50PM

to BreBre 😅:
Idc. We can it'll have to be later tho.
Delivered.

Best 💞🧚🏾‍♀️🤞🏾
Would like to FaceTime?...

"Hellooooo Miss Hoe!!! Why I ain't heard from you all day! If don't wanna be my best NO MORES SAY THAT! So I can whoop yo ass." Maddy yelled all dramatic and shit.

"Girllll first of all cause me and Nyny went school shopping with Unk and then sumn came up. Whew chy and now boom I'm riding inna mfn Roverrrrrrr" I said jiggin' trying to imitate BlocBoy JB.

"Bitchhhhh he gave you the keys to Range?? Yea so how does it feel to be God's favorite?" Maddy joced batting her lashes.

"You is dumb, but yea girl and I'm already knowing I'm in the streets tonight. I'm by yo house at King's Wings, wanna go to the mall with me I gotta get granny Auntie Anne's." I giggled and smiled already knowing she was gone say yes.