Chapter 12

Melanie Egypt Jackson | Lani aka Mel
First Day of School 📚

Melanie Egypt Jackson | Lani aka MelFirst Day of School 📚

"Nah'jour! Melanie! Get up dat school bus pick up at 6:30." Granny yelled.

"Don't nobody wanna go to school and don't nobody wanna ride da yella cheese bus. I hate it heaaaaaa!" I mumbled kicking the covers off me. This waking up early shit is for the birds.

I walked over to my closet pulling out my AMIkids uniform shirt and a black tennis skirt. I completely stripped down and hopped in the shower, and then proceeded to do my other hygiene.

Taking a shower in the morning calms me, it's like it melts my attitude away. I checked the time seeing it was now 5:50 so I went to see if Nyny was up yet so granny ain't start yelling again.

I twisted the knob seeing his door was unlocked so I took that as I should bust right on in. "Good morning sunshineeeeee" I cheesed jumping on his bed.

"Good morning lil nigga , and why you gone fall all hard and shit , I almost dropped my weed." Nyny said nudging me as he started to roll his blunt.

"My bad lil ugly dude, fave I hope we have all our classes together cause yunno how I'm am ion like people so I'm not gone make no friends. I hate going to new schools." I whined, I'm really not a social type person I only fuck with my cousins & I barely fuck with them cause they get on my nerves. But that's gang tho. My only friend is literally Maddie. I learned early that females always try to befriend me for ulterior motives and that always ends in a fight.

"Fuck them hoes anyways, you oun gotta make friends. I think Avonae go there tho, so you'll have her. Plus you always got me regardless of our class schedule, it's us vs. whoever fuck everybody. Oh and I might've been fucked up the other night but I remember what you said. Lani I got you forever, only way I'll leave you is if I die and even after that my spirit still gotcho back. And I know somebody did something to you at that party and I wanna bump bout it so who was it?" Nyny replied side eying me, I couldn't keep nun from him, he knew me better than he knew his self.

"Avonae , Avonae , like my godsister Vonae?" I asked a lil excited, I don't have any sisters my age and I'm not close to my daddy's other daughters like that anyways cause they're either older or younger than me. Plus they don't live here. So growing up Avonae and of course Quiesha was like my real sisters and those the only other girls I trust besides Maddie.

"Duhhh what other Vonae you know nigga? But answer my question doe." Nyny asked sarcastically looking at me crazy.

"Don't do that! Cause I got excited. Anyways nobody did nun, I just seen Meachy with Lonica and he seen me with Vonte, and we got into a lil argument dassall." I said mumbling the last part, shit I knew better than to tell Nyny that nigga grabbed me up and allat. He'll spazz df out, and Meachy not worth my cousin freedom fuck that.

"Yea I peep you and Vonte, let me find out luh Lani got a thang for my dawg. Not miss I can't stand him, chill out nah hot ass." Nyny joked making me roll my eyes and get up to leave.