Chapter 4

excuse any mistakes... 📝

Melanie POV:
"Ayyyeeee looked who pulled up on me!" I shouted recording as I ran towards Maddie's mom car as she was hopping out! I quickly sent the video to my story.

"Ouuu Ma Shawn turn it up this our songggg!!" I said to Maddie's mom realizing me and my best song was playing.

"It's the dog in 'em! I'm in the mall with 'em! Ima trick wit 'em, you the type to fall for 'em!" Maddie sang loudly as I shook my ass in the middle of the street. As I stood up adjusting my biker shorts, I noticed Vonte looking in our direction lickin his lips as he listened to whatever Larrell was whispering in his ear.

 As I stood up adjusting my biker shorts, I noticed Vonte looking in our direction lickin his lips as he listened to whatever Larrell was whispering in his ear

"City Girls PERIODTTTTT!!!, but I need them commas! I can wait in the car, I ain't trying to meet your mama. Baguettes around my neck, pussy stay wettttt" I sang loud and ghetto as my best hyped me up. I made sure whine my body a lil harder now that I knew Vonte might be watching. Tuh and a fuck nigga claim he don't wanna fuck with me! Clearly I'm undeniable seen as ya always staring.

"Call that nigga Keith, all he do is sweat 20/20 vision, side bitch winning! Coppin' us both, shit bitch, we twinningggggg!!!! Jet black lace wig long and it's curly. Calling up Barbara, bitch this SHIRLEYYYYYY" Me and Maddie rapped in sync hype asf.

"We sharing that nig-" We continued to rap until the music abruptly stopped. "Yea granny tell them get they ghetto ass out the street" Tayda and QuanQuan yelled.

"Uht uht mind ya damn business! Lani why do I hear yo ass all the way in my house, out in here cussing and shaking yo ass no ma'am. & Nah Ne'Shawn why you ain't come in and speak to me?" My granny said standing at the curb hands on hips shaking her head.

"C'mon granny I know you used to twerk back in da G, don't thug me like dat!" I spoke with a pout, grabbing Maddie's arm and walking towards the porch so granny could talk to Ma Shawn.

"Tayda move da out my seat with yo police ass!" I bucked at him. "& Nyny where my bag at?" I said with attitude as he nodded his head towards the house.

I retrieved my bag from the kitchen and came back on the porch, plopping down in seat pulling out my tray as I began to eat my dip and checked my phone seeing a notification from Breon.

"Hmm best here go ya peanuts" I announced, emphasizing peanuts to get NyNy attention.

"Lani bruh I thought you got them for me, you tweakin. Maddie cuh don't grab my shit she misinformed you dem is mines!!" Nyny ranted standing up, trying to snatch the bag from her.

"Nope I ain't got nun for a hater!" I said smacking on my dip with a smirk. Causing Nyny to scrunch up his face. I watched as Maddie and Nyny played tug-a-war for the bag.

"Aight ease df up Nyny she just playing ion want ya lil peanuts relaxxx you ain't have to handle me like that. Just let me get my cake inna cup." Maddie chuckled strong arming him for the bag.