Chapter 39

"Yo!" Spazz spoke as he retrieved his phone from Paula.

"Man why you ain't answering the phone? Lani got rushed to the hospital.." Nyny sighed deeply shaking his head still worried not knowing if she was okay.

"Fuck man! She alright? What hospital y'all at? What happened man?" Spazz threw questions at him in a panic as he jogged to his office to grab his keys.

"Ayeee G! Hold this shit down I gotta go!— aye speak lil nigga, i said where is y'all at?" Spazz called out to G as he left out the building still not hearing a response from Nyny.

Nyny was too busy, looking at Meesha's Facebook post.

Meesha Pooh
45m • 🌎
hoe ran up on me & got sent to da infirmary 😂

😂👍 89                                     26 comments  7 shares
👍 Like                   💬Comment             ↗️Share

💬 ... HoodBaby Ny
Whole hood kno u got whooped frog face ass freak but dats aight dat 'spital gotta bed for u 2 jit. & all u cool ass hoes dickriding under dis post we got sumn fah yall rat ass 2.

"My bad unk, I'm not even with her that's why I was calling—"

"Fuck you mean Nah'jour? Fuck is you at nigga? Where's more important than by her side. Fuck you lil niggas been on lately.. but I ain't fuckin with it. It's real shit going on man!" Spazz flashed.

"First of all nigga I'm on house arrest and you know that. Man y'all been coming at me crazy den a bitch all day like I did sum'n to her ass. Da fuck she was fighting and some shit went left I wasn't there! I love Lani to death but Im posed to violate for some petty ass drama? Nawll man" Nyny defended himself feeling attacked as fuck today.

"You make a valid point but watch how you talking to me lil nigga. Now where she at?" Spazz said, he could respect Nyny standing his guard but still had to assert his dominance.

"Man she at St. Thomas, ion know nun else. Vonte took her there after the fight and yea fo' you ask I already talk to my granny she sent cousin Pam up there since you can't answer the phone." Nyny retorted in an annoyed tone before hanging up in his face.

"Spodey ass lil nigga" Spazz grumbled as he put St. Thomas hospital in his GPS. Seeing he was an hour away he attempted to call Melanie.

"Which one of you dumb ass niggas brought y'all phone in here?" Breon gritted looking amongst the group as a ringing phone startled him.

"Fuck is you talking bout nigga? Ain't nobody brought they phone in here." Terrance mugged.

"Right we know that's how you get pinged." Hakeem co-signed.

"Fuck is that ringing sound then?" Breon asked angrily as he continued to ransack the stack house.

"Talking bout this lil shit right hea?" Terrance said grabbing Melanie's phone from under the pregnancy test box.

"Power that shit off, it's throwing off my fuckin concentration." Breon said as he rummaged through the linen closet looking for anything valuable.

As Terrance clicked the power button to shut off the phone, he noticed the girl on home screen all too well.

"If that nigga was in this bitch he woulda been as good as dead. Cluck ass nigga left the front door unlocked and left his pole on da table" Hakeem chuckled grabbing Vonte's gun off the table analyzing it.