Summer

*A few weeks after the encounter with Maya*

"Babe " Cheryl called to Toni as they cuddled. "Yes princess"Toni said as she started rub Cheryl's back. Cheryl sat up to look Toni directly in her eyes when she said this " Baby i wanna throw a pool party". Toni then sat up and said "Are you sure baby". "Of course but first i wanna mark that you belong to me and no one else" said Cheryl. Toni's eyes got dark as she let out a giggle and said "And how are you gonna do that sweetie". Cheryl rolled over to straddle her girlfriend completely. She then started to kiss Toni's neck leaving hickeys all over her. When  the skin she was sucking, biting, and kissing turned purple Cheryl moved down to stomach littering her body with more hickeys down her torso. "Cher-princess stop teasing" Toni said "Anything for daddy" Cheryl whispered seductively . She then moved back up to her girlfriends lips while using  right hand to prop her self up and her free hand to trail up her girlfriends abdomen with her finger tips."what do you want for me to do to you Daddy" Cheryl whispered in Toni's ear. "I want you to eat Daddy out until she cums so then when your done i'll put my fingers in you and fuck you until the daylight"( A/N i was thinking about that song the whole time)Toni whispered back but very seductively. She then made her way to Toni's core. Which was super wet by the way.She put her mouth on her girlfriend's core and hummed at the taste, sending vibrations which made Toni's hips jerk up. "Baby girl stop the teasing before i flip us over and punish you" Toni said in her lustful voice. Cheryl then took the soft flesh into her mouth and swiped up on Toni's clit "Fuck baby girl". 

                                                                                                       X

Ha no smut for you guys sorry i was being too lazy😂😂

"Fuck baby girl that was amazing" Toni said kissing Cheryl's head. " I know right you fuck me too good Daddy" Cheryl said snuggling into Toni's neck. Toni started to stroke Cheryl's hair while her other hand was intertwined with Cheryl's. "So baby what is going down with the party" Toni said now stroking her girlfriend's back. Cheryl kissed Toni's chin and said "i was thinking inner circle we haven't seen our friends in days". Toni nodded as they drifted off to sleep. "I love you babe" Cheryl whispered before also falling asleep.

                                                                                         X

"T.T wake up we have school today" Cheryl said pressing soft kisses on Toni's cheek. Toni just groaned and said "Baby girl leave me alone please". Toni then turned over and laid on her back with the pillow covering her face.Cheryl started to get annoyed at Toni so she straddled Toni and leaned forward to Toni's ear "Daddy wake up". Toni's eyes popped open as she sat up. Cheryl then kissed her and walked away. "Your such a tease blossom i hate you " Toni said. Cheryl stopped dead in her tracks as she sprinted to the bathroom. Toni ran after her, banging on the door screaming " Cheryl open the door please baby girl". Cheryl sat on the counter and put her knees in her chest " leave me alone you hate me right". It was clear she was now crying hard. "Baby girl please open the door before i break it" Toni screamed.  Cheryl eventually gave in and opened the door. " Baby girl i'm so sorry i don't hate I-I love you" Toni said now crying from guilt. She hugged Toni and when she pulled away she said " i love you too". "Baby you can tell me anything what happened" Toni said. Cheryl sighed as they sat on the floor wrapped in each other arms. Cheryl sighed once again as she started to explain "So when you said that you hated me i had a serious PTSD in that moment" She hesitated but Toni rubbed her arm encouraging her to continue. " The memory was of my mom when we were at JJ's funeral she kept telling me it was my fault why he was dead and that i killed him and she t-told me that she hated me.The she slapped me and it left a bruise on my face"she continued. By now she was just sobbing very hard. Toni started playing with her hair as she said " Babe it's not your fault, there was nothing that you could do to prevent your father's actions". Cheryl had become very grateful over the fact that she had met Toni few months ago and she had already declared  her as the love of her life. " Toni s-she told me i should kill myself because i am a stupid child maybe i should die"Cheryl said standing up and running out of the bathroom . Toni sighed as she decided it would be best to give Cheryl her space for the night and she would crash with Fangs or Sweets.

Sorry i took so long with trimester exams i have a lot on my plate right now if you watch riverdale you know where the line above is from Love you guys so much.