SMUT

(This is just a smut chapter basically what happened after they got out of school) ENJOY!!!!!!

(After they got out of school)

They got out of school and drove to thistle house and as soon as we got in the door Toni felt a pair of hands unbuttoning her shorts so she said "Get right to it don't we". Cheryl looked at her and Toni backed her to the wall and pinned Cheryl's hands over her head. They smashed their lips together as hard as they could but filled with passion. "Bedroom" Cheryl demanded in between her moans as Toni kissed her neck. Toni then picked her up and carried her up the stairs as Cheryl giggled. Toni laid her on the bed slowly and gently. She started to take off Cheryl's jean shorts but stopped to look at Cheryl's face and said "You look beautiful baby girl". Cheryl replied with a moan to tease Toni. And it worked because Toni was now practically ripping her and Cheryl's clothes .Then when they both had on nothing but their skin Toni stuck her fingers in Cheryl. Cheryl bit her lip to silence her moans. When Cheryl was really into it Toni stopped and Cheryl groaned in frustration and said " Daddy why did you stop". "Baby girl why were you biting your lip" Toni said looking Cheryl's body up and down. Cheryl sighed and said " i didn't want you to hear my moans "."But Baby girl when i fuck you i want to hear you okay" Toni said about to stick her fingers back in. "Okay Daddy but please fuck me" said Cheryl. "Anything for you Baby girl" Toni said sticking her fingers back in. Cheryl's loud moans filled the room luckily for them the were alone. Toni then said "That's right Baby girl let me hear you moan". Cheryl then started to moan louder and saying Toni's name. "Daddy i'm gonna cum" said Cheryl. "Baby girl hold it you cum when Daddy says to" Toni said pumping harder and faster. After a few more minutes after Cheryl was moaning Toni's name she then "Toni,i c-can't hold it anymore". "You need cum Baby girl but you called me Toni?" Toni said pumping deeper. "Fuck Fuck.Fuck Ba-" Cheryl got cut off by Toni saying " Baby girl my name is not Baby right now what's my name". " Daddy ,your name is Daddy. Fuck" Cheryl now grabbing the red sheets under them. "That's right princess now before you cum who owns this pussy". "You daddy now please let me CUM"Cheryl said trying to hold it in her. "Now cum for daddy,princess" Toni said pumping faster so she would let go faster . Cheryl came on Toni fingers. Cheryl brought Toni's fingers to her face and sucked on them. While Toni was star struck. Toni then laid Cheryl back on the bed and swiped her tongue on Cheryl's clit which earned her a moan from Cheryl. She then bit Cheryl's clit and Cheryl moaned very loudly. She continued biting at Cheryl's clit. "You like this shit? Yeah I know you do you're such a dirty little girl " Toni said as she swirling her tongue inside Cheryl. "Fuck Daddy that feels so good ughhhh" Cheryl moaned out. "Yes your my little slut right" Toni asked as she began to suck one her moaning mess of a girlfriend's clit. " Yes Fuck" Cheryl said while her legs were shaking. " Daddy I-I'm gonna-". She said with a knot i her stomach. It's ok love, let go for me". Cheryl's legs started shaking more violently, her hips bucking into Toni's mouth, she moaned out a bunch of incoherent words that no one understood.

After Toni was done with Cheryl she flipped them over so that Cheryl was straddling Toni. They started to kiss passionately. The Cheryl deepened the kiss by trailing her fingers down Toni's body. She then reached Toni's core. Then she started playing with her girlfriend entrance. Until she popped 2 fingers into Toni's fold.(which were soaked by now) Toni moaned so loud that Cheryl started going faster to keep her girlfriend's moans from getting softer. She wanted to make Toni feel her love.Then as Cheryl picked up her pace to the point where Cheryl said " I can feel you about to cum so Daddy.... I wanna to see you cum". Then Toni said "oh me okay just keep going and faster please". "You got it dude" She said working her fingers. Then Toni came. When Toni tried to get up Cheryl pushed her back down on the bed and said " Not yet daddy im not done ". She trailed kisses all down Toni's torso and her waistline. Then she started eating Toni out. Toni had no choice but to moan loudly. Then when she started lapping at Toni's pussy she moved her thumb to Tonis clit to rub it harshly. " Fuck C-Cheryl i' gonna cum again". "Well then cum for me then". She said rubbing her clit faster until she came.

Then they both collapsed on the bed cuddling up to each other. " Daddy? huh" Toni said chuckling. " Yea well since i'm baby girl you're Daddy" Cheryl reasoned. "Well then rest up because who's to say Daddy Topaz might not come out in the middle of the night for round 3" Toni said smirking. Cheryl replied "When Daddy Topaz comes out i'll be up". "Good night baby girl i love you". "I love you too and sweet dreams TT. They fell asleep cuddling to each other.

Hey babies. Or Choni babies. I am sorry i was taking so long with a new chapter but i have writers block also i thought how about i bring back the group chat YAY or NAY? and thank you guys for reading this it means so much to know people like this also keep voting love you babies.