Cuddling

(Toni's POV)
I woke up cuddled up to my redhead queen. She looked so cute while she was sleeping and I wanted to kiss her but I didn't want to wake her up because she was so peaceful. I started to plant kisses all over her cheek. And she scrunched up her face as a reflex. Her eyes fluttered up,she smiled at me and started to trace my abs. "Babes are you ok" I asked her. She looked up at me and smiled. I took that as a yes and we laid there until she broke the silence "Bubba do you really see yourself marrying me" she asked me with her head on my shoulder. I smiled to myself and answered "Of course I do baby girl why?. She didn't answer instead stayed silent. I looked at her and made her straddle my lap,she still had her head down so I took my finger and lifted her head up. Her head was up but she was still looking away. "Babes please talk to me what's wrong, love" I asked her. She looked at me and I saw a tear fall down her cheek. She took a deep breath and she finally spoke "The voice" I gave her a confused look and then I realized she had once told about a voice that tells her things. Last time it told her to cut herself. "Baby girl you didn't...." I trailed off. She nodded and I felt a tear roll down my cheek and a tear came down hers. "Where princess let daddy kiss it". She pointed to her thigh and this was yesterday cuz we had sex the day before yesterday and I would've noticed. Anyway I took off her shorts and kissed her thigh and she moaned a little. When I was done I looked up at her and smiled at her which she returned. We shifted back to our original position and we drifted off to sleep.
(Cheryl's POV)
I woke up cuddled up to Toni with my hand on her abs . I bit my lip at her abs seeing how hot they were but I was bored so I texted the group chat even though everyone was down stairs.
Gay ass bitches❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Cherry🍒:Hey gays
Rich bitch💸:Yooo
Juliet❤️:Heyoo
Gay king🏳️‍🌈:I have been summoned
Cherry🍒:I'm bored
Rich bitch💸:Same
Gay king🏳️‍🌈:what shall we do
Cherry🍒:My bae is asleep soo
Gay king🏳️‍🌈:Samee
Rich bitch💸: well Betty is up
Juliet❤️:yeah me and V are going to the mall byeee
Cherry🍒:she's waking up byeee
I put my phone down because Toni was stirring so I rubbed her back and her eyes blinked opened. She smiled at me and kissed my chin. "Hey Bubba" I smiled at her. "Hey princess"she greeted. I kissed her cheek and laid down next to her as we cuddled. "Babes should we get up" she asked because it was already 7pm. But I didn't care that we spent the whole day sleeping and cuddling. "Bubba no I think we're good" I answered her. She nodded and she put her chin on my stomach while I was laying on my back. I stroked her hair loving every minute of this. I looked down at her and she had her eyes closed.Which I thought was fucking adorable. I started massaging her scalp and she moaned a little at the feeling. Not gonna lie I got wet hearing her moan like that. "Shit bubba why did you do that" I asked her. She opened her eyes and looked confused. " Bubba when I was massaging your scalp you moaned and made me horny" I told her. She smirked at me and climed on top of me. She kissed me hard on the lips and moved her lips down to neck. "Fuck Daddy" I moaned out. She looked at me and smirked. Making hickeys on my lower stomach. "Daddy real quick what's my name" she came back up to me face to face and answered "Hi mommy". She said that it was so cute I swear. "Hi Daddy" I said innocently. She trailed her kisses down my legs. Placing them in my thighs. She took a lick at my pussy making my hips buck up. I will let your imagination run wild.

New chapter tomorrow
Maybe idk if I'm feeling energetic then maybe I'll do it.