Musical pt 3

Toni's POV)
I'm pretty sure Cheryl is still mad at Betty for bringing up the "incident"I would be mad. Even if she is my cousin. So we were finishing up the last few rehearsals for the play that Kev was hosting. So today was the candy store performance. I was Heather Duke,V was Heather macrame, and Cher was playing Heather Chandler. So we were in the hallway walking when Betty walked in with Jughead. Betty tried to come up to Cheryl but me, V, and Kev got in front of her and blocked her. "What the hell do you think you're going" I spat. She looked me up and down the at Jug. He opened his mouth to say something but Veronica beat him to it. "Jughead don't say anything because if you do I swear I won't hesitate to tell Betty your little secret" V smirked looking at me and Cher. Betty looked baffled as to why we knew his secret but she doesn't. " What are you talking about" she asked looking at Jug. " Well,while you were dating Jughead he was sneaking around with Archie" Cher said with her arms crossed. We took one look at Betty. " look B I know I'm your girlfriend but what you did was wrong so I'm putting our relationship on hold until Cher accepts your apology" V said. Betty had tears in her eyes " wait V no please don't do this I need you please no I'll do anything baby please. I love you" Betty begged. V was now letting tears fall down her face "B I really don't wanna do this because I love you more than you'll ever know or more than I'll ever show. I love you B but our relationship is on hold until Cher decided she wants to be your friend again ,I love you" She said cupping Bettys face and kissing her one last time "I love you more V and I understand". And with that they walked their separate ways. V still had tears in her eyes me and Cher rubbed her back in a soothing way. We took V to the bathroom where she started to sob uncontrollably. "I'm so sorry V I could forgive her, I'll do it" Cheryl said feeling genuinely sorry for breaking them up. V stood up and wiped her tears "Cher no she did this to herself yes I love her but she needs learn consequences for her actions" . Cher sighed and stood up as did I "let's do this bitch" she smirked. We all walked out of the bathroom looking like the bad bitches we are. We all had our arms linked together as we went to the auditorium to do our candy store performance. We walked in the auditorium to be greeted with Kevin. "Hey baddies anywho your costumes are ready for candy store go get changed"

Hey babies sorry for not updating I've been really busy but uh tell me what you want to happen next love y'all🥺❤️💖