Stop ignoring him

(Cheryl's POV)
Ughh Jason is just driving me nuts I don't want to talk to him. He asked MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND OUT!!! I'm furious at him. But when we got home yesterday I had to make sure Toni remembered who she belonged to. We are at school right now and Toni is on my lap holding her coffee. Jason rushed into the lounge "Cher come on talk to me damn it's not that serious" Jason rolled his eyes at me. I ignored him and rolled my eyes. "Cher come on I didn't know you guys were dating but Ngl she's cute and funny how could I not" he said . That was it. That's what set me off I had enough of what he was saying about my girlfriend " your dead you bitch" I grabbed him and pushed him to the floor. I then got on top of him and started to punch the shit out of him "she's mine and mine only" I said as I got off of him. I looked up and saw Toni and everyone else looking shocked. Toni just rolled her eyes at me and walked to class. After class I tried to catch up to her but she walked faster. "Babe what's wrong" I asked speeding up. When she didn't answer I grabbed her arm and turned her around. "You beat up your brother over me Cher you punched him multiple times what is wrong with you?" . She said. " look I'm sorry I just don't like when people talk about you like that. I get over protective and I just don't want you to leave me for someone else better than me, someone who can treat you better than I can. I have these insecurities that make me believe that you'll hate me and leave me. I'm sorry I get if you wanna break up with me." I stated and started to walk away from her with my hands in my pockets. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to feel someone's soft lips on mine. I immediately recognized those lips that belonged to none other than Toni fucking Topaz "I get that you have insecurities I do too I never show them but I have them. I used to cut myself because of them. I took pills because I thought no one would care. When you came around I stopped because I realized that I had not reason to have insecurities but I still have them YOU , Cheryl you made me feel like I belong" she said and kissed me again. I picked her up and carried her to my car as we drove back to thistle house. When I opened the door I saw Jason. "Hey princess go upstairs and I'll be there in a minute" I said and kissed her cheek. She nodded and ran upstairs. "So Jason I want to apologize to you for punching you earlier I just got insecure thinking you would steal my girl from me I mean she's all I have she makes me a better person I need her because I love her." He hugged me and I took that as my apology was accepted hug. I went back upstairs and saw my baby sitting in some sweats and one of my red hoodies "really princess you have to stop taking my hoodies" I laughed shaking my head. "No they're comfy and they smell like you" she replied in a pout. "Ugh whatever but let me change into one of your hoodies and my sweats" she nodded and put on our favorite movie called sightless the girl that plays Elle is so hot I swear.

Aye I'm sorry I didn't change the POVs but I was so lazy this was also a draft from yesterday that I wrote just having freetine and being bored I need friends that will stay up late with me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭