Maya

It was Maya. Maya is Toni's ex. They had never talked about her because they had almost broke up when they did. But one question lingered in their heads; What the hell was she doing back there.Everyone was shook except for the people who didn't know Maya was. Those people were Betty and Josie. "Maya what the hell are you doing here" Toni said getting emotional. "I heard my girlfriend was going here so i said well i missed her" The black haired girl said. Cheryl was getting furious and said "Bitch the girl is mine so fuck right off". Everyone was shook. Especially Toni who took Cheryl's hand and kissed her right in front of Maya. She looked to her and she just walked away."That was fucking bad ass princess" Toni said grabbing Cheryl's waist. Cheryl put her hands on Toni's shoulders and said " Your mine and when we get home I'll let the whole world know i'm yours if you know what i mean". Toni was about to respond but Kevin cut in "ladies i know you are in love but we are having a sleepover at Veronica's family's lodge". "Sure how long will we be there though" Cheryl said still holding Toni's shoulders and Toni put her hands on Cheryl's waist ."2 weeks" Veronica said.'Well then we best start packing, y'all wanna skip with me" Cheryl said. "Actually we have some business to handle when we get home" Toni whispering in her girlfriend's ear and then biting her earlobe. After Cheryl shuddered and her eyes went wide while Toni grinned at the now red faced girl. Everyone's eyes shot to the couple. "Actually we have some business to tend to" the redhead said still blushing hard. Then Toni turned towards the redhead and whispered in her ear "Now wrap this up so Daddy can work her magic on you baby girl". The redhead and everyone's eyes widened they heard everything. Then Veronica spoke up and said "what was that Toni". "It was nothing but me and Cheryl have to go now" Toni said with a wink. Then they left.

Hey babes sorry for the short chapter i got really busy with trimester exams i will make it up to you guys next chapter. Bye loves