Jason?

(Cheryl's POV)
I woke up next to a naked body that belonged to my beloved girlfriend. It was Saturday so I played with her hair as she had her head on top of my stomach. Her eyes fluttered open as she turned to me with a smile. "Hey bubs" she said, laying her head to the side on my chest. "Hey baby girl you sleep well" I replied back running my hand through her pink and brown hair. "Yeah did you princess?" She asked. "Yes I did thank you very much" I answered closing my eyes. She crawled up to me and put her head in the crook of my neck. We sat there in a comfortable silence until I remembered that I wanted to go to pops today. "Hey baby girl?" I said. "Yes princess" she answered in her raspy voice that's was super sexy but now wasn't the time for that. "Can we go to pops" I asked in a pout. She nodded and we got dressed in some sweats and a hoodie. I put my slides on and we got in my car. We walked into pops with my hands around Toni and we went to the counter to order our food. I was looking around when I saw a redhead that was a little too skinny to be Archie, now since there are only like a few redheads in riverdale I didn't think anything of it until I got a quick glance at the figures face and I saw my brothers face. Oh my fucking god there is no way he's dead I saw the bullet in his forehead. I was so lost that I didn't hear Toni calling my name "huh what did you say baby girl" I said kinda still lost. She grabbed the food and went back to my car. We laid on my bed and ate our food while watching a movie. I wasn't really into the movie because I was still freaked out by the sight of Jason. I noticed Toni was asleep, I tucked her into the bed and laid down next to her. I kissed her head and whispered "if I could figure out what it means". And with that I fell asleep.
(Toni's POV)
She thought I was sleeping I wasn't. I was wide awake and wha
t did she mean by 'if only I could figure out what it means' . I shook it off and fell asleep for real
X
Me and Cheryl woke back up from our nap. And we were just cuddled up into the blanket. I decided to take a risk and ask her about earlier and why she was off. "Hey baby". She looked up at me encouraging me to go on. "Earlier today you seemed....I don't know off I guess what's up with that". She sat up causing me to copy her actions. I rose my brow signaling her to tell me. She sighed and rubbed her temples "um earlier today when we were at pops I um...." she trailed off looking at me. "What's wrong just spit it out babe" I said curious to know what she was talking about. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she breathed sharply "I um I saw Jason earlier Baby I saw him" she said with the tears flowing. "Babe how did you know it was him" I asked wiping her tears. " I knew it was him because there are only few redheads in riverdale that's me and my family plus Archie and his mom who isn't even in riverdale" she answered. It clicked she was right, I mean it made sense she had the right intentions. While we were talking we heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it" Cher said and ran down the stairs. It had been a while since I had seen Cher it's been like 2 minutes when I heard a scream. I rushed downstairs to see no other than "Jason?"...

Uh oh.... what's going on Jason is back? Isn't Jason dead? What happened how is Jason alive idk found out next time byeeeee 👋✌️😘.