Birthday?

TW!! ⚠️mentions i rape, suicide, drugs,and self harm if you get triggered I'm sorry and uhm don't read.
(Toni's POV)
Today was the day I regretted most besides every other day but today was my birthday of course Cheryl is gonna get me presents and something expensive that I'll tell her I don't want but she'll make me keep it anyways. I know this because it's screams Cheryl I mean she's rich and she doesn't really need any necessities so she spends it on me which is cute but... it has to stop. I put on a track suit since it was Saturday. I went downstairs to be greeted with my girlfriend and friends. "Happy birthday TT" My girlfriend came over to me and kissed me. "Thanks Cher" I said out of sarcasm. I really hated this day my birthday wasn't a good day where you have a party, celebrate with your friends, and get drunk. No my birthday was a time of tragedy let me take you back
*flashback*
Today was a good day because it's my birthday. I'm turning 13 and I want to come out to my parents . My mom and my dad came into my room to see my "dress" that I was supposed to have on but didn't. "Heyyyy sweetie" my mom said coming in the room. "Why aren't you wearing a dress and that flannel instead?" She asked curiously for the answer. "Uhm mom I wan-wanted to uhm talk to you" I patted the bed indicating that I wanted her to sit which she did. "So mom I wanted to tell you that I uhm I found someone I have like a crush on" I said with tears welling up. She smiled softly "who's the lucky guy". I paused before saying something else. I tried swallowing the huge lump in my throat "mom it-it isn't a g-guy" I stuttered letting the tears fall. She looked an little shocked at first but then said "baby love come sit down". Which I did the tears were still falling and I didn't stop them "babes I knew you didn't like guys it's so obvious you never wear skirts or short shorts or dresses like the other girls. You always wear caps and hoodies and sweat pants. Instead of denim jeans like the other girls instead of heels you wear high tops it ok I support you I'm bi myself I dated a few girls back in high school" I cried through my smile as we hugged. That's when the tragedy happened my dad came in and saw what I was wearing "where's the dress why are you dressed like a dyke" he asked angrily. He grabbed me and started to take his belt off. "Babe go wait out there for me" he said. She said no and he got angry, he pushed her out of the room. He took his belt off and started to touch me. After he got done I locked myself in the bathroom and saw that my moms medicine was there. I reached over the sink and grabbed them. Before popping a few in my mouth I whispered "hopefully with me gone everyone's lives will be better I love you guys" . That was the last thing that I remember before blacking out. After that I woke up in a hospital bed with bright ass lights. My mom was sitting in a chair crying. "Baby love you're awake why did you do that to me?" She asked holding back tears I looked away and said "I just thought everyone's lives would be better with out me sorry mom" I said sincerely. She nodded and we talked.
*end of flashback*
"Babe?" "Tiny" I heard after my flashback. I ran upstairs and locked the door. "FUCK!!! Why is my life so hard" I screamed getting angry at myself. Cheryl came upstairs before I walked out. "Princess you ok?" She said . I just nodded. We went back out and we had a party. A few hours into the party and I was still sitting there watching. That's when Cheryl came over to me and said "bae you can't stay there forever get up" she kept saying get up a few times and I snapped. "ENOUGH!!" I screamed making her jump and everyone else gasp and look at us. "God you are so selfish and inconsiderate. Did you ever think that I never wanted this party. All these months you've known me and you still don't get it. I'm not a fucking party girl like you or Veronica. You do this all the time and it's fucking annoying. I tell you I don't want anything you and you never listen. I hate you !!" I screamed. She started to tear up and everyone else was giving me glares. "B-Bae I didn't mean to s-say that" I said stuttering. She wiped her tears and told everyone to leave. "Bae I'm sorry I didn't mean too" I said again she ignored me and went to the bed room. "I'm sorry bae I'll sleep on the couch if you need me that's where I am". She sighed and went to bed. I cried myself to sleep at the fact that I ruined everything. God I'm so stupid. I remembered my prescription and I took some of those. And laid on the floor getting weaker and weaker. "Cheryl!"I screamed. She ran out and gasped at the sight "I'm sorry I love you baby remember that" I said and fainted.

I wrote this late at night and I just don't know what my life is rn it's a mess. But like I said I'd you get triggered don't read and leave. Bye