Heather

(Cheryl's POV)
After Heather kissed me Toni ran upstairs I turned to Heather and slapped her as hard as I could when I slapped her everyone came running in I told Betty,Veronica,Josie,and Kevin to handle her. I then sprinted up the stairs to find Toni. As I went up stairs I had no sign of TT and then I heard sniffles and sobs from the bathroom. As I tried to open the door I couldn't turn the knob and that meant the door was locked so I tried to talk to her calmly through the door "Bubba?". She sniffled and said "Yes baby girl". I could tell she was trying to make it sound like she wasn't crying. Anyway I felt my heart break hearing her like this and tears streamed down my face "Bubba please open the door" I asked quietly. I heard her stand up and she soon unlocked the door. She went and sat back down I then opened my arms to her so I would be the big spoon. She came up to me and crawled into my lap as she put her head in my neck she had calmed down a little bit more so I asked " Bubba can you tell me what's wrong". She then sighed and said "Cher, baby I am in love with you no doubt about it I am, I know I am so when I saw her kiss you I couldn't deal with seeing your ex kiss you. It hurt me so badly, I wanted to die when I saw her kiss you. My heart shattered into a million tiny pieces Cher. I felt like my heart had been taking out and stepped on. Cher I fucking love you to death". My heart then shattered and tears streamed down my eyes and tears streamed down here's I hugged her tighter. And she kinda sighed in my touch. After that we sat there in a comfortable silence but were soon bought out of when we heard knocks on the door when I said come in they saw my back against the wall and my legs open with Toni in between then with her back against my front. They were giving us apologetic smiles until " Guys it is fine it's not like anyone knew she was coming" they all nodded in agreement and with that they left the bathroom to go to bed as did me and TT.

(Toni's POV)
I woke up with Cheryl's arms wrapped around me making me the small spoon and her the big one at that I frowned until I heard my baby waking up. She leaned on her elbows to give me a small peck as I sat on her lap. And we had a whole make out session and I pulled away.We ended our make out session and got dressed. We raced down the stairs to be greeted by the couples. I looked at Jug and Archie in disgust because of what they did to Betty when they were dating everyone sat in an awkward silence as we ate breakfast until Kevin broke it asking a question "So what are we doing today guys" he asked curiously. I looked at Cheryl who looked at Veronica who looked at Betty who looked at Kevin then we all screamed "MALL TRIP!!!!!!" I turned to Cheryl who put her hand on my thigh letting it ride up to the hem of my jeans. I was getting more and more turned on as she moved her hand to my inner thigh i bit my lip and she smirked. Everyone had their eyes on us but we didn't care. "Bubba" she said. I put my hand on her waist as she leaned in and pressed her lips on mine. She put her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer by her waist. And then I smashed my lips back into hers she moaned at that. Then I picked her up my her thighs and carried her to our room,when we got back up to our room I started to undress her and myself. When she was fully naked I bit my lip at her body and decided to tease her by moaning in her ear. "Fuuuuuckkk Mommy" I moaned in her ear.She sat up and flipped us over she went over to our "toy bag" and got out a dildo and a vibrator she told me to lay on the bed to which I complied. She walked over to me with her sexy naked body on full display and spread my legs. Once my legs were open she put the vibrator on my clit making my hips jerk up in pleasure. At that she smirked. She took the vibrator off me causing me to let out a whine "Mommyyyy" she looked up at me with a raise brow. I sighed and laid back she then grabbed the dildo and stuck deep in my pussy making me moan loudly. "Oh shit mommy" I moaned out as she thrusted the dildo in and out my pussy making me come closer to my orgasm. Once I did I flipped us around and got to work.
Let your imagination decide what happens next😏😉