I took a deep breath and stepped forwards. Artemis had moved out of the way after she was sure the man wasn't going to die so I was standing face-to-face with him.

I gulped and looked down, 'Thank you. For saving my life.'

That had taken more effort than I wanted to admit. Thanking other people is not easy for a child of Zeus, especially if we didn't know the person.

I looked up to see the man's eyes boring into me. I began to feel a bit uncomfortable under his stare but I waited for him to say something.

The man looked around the assembled Hunters, and then back at me. He seemed to be in the middle of an internal struggle, like he wanted to say something but didn't know how to put it.

It felt like forever until the man finally spoke up.

'Anything for family.'

I took a step back in surprise. The man spoke softly but I still heard it. His voice was deep like last time but now that I was closer to him, there was something familiar about his voice.

The man reached up with his hand and slowly removed his black mask. My eyes widened when I saw the smiling face of my missing cousin. A slightly older face but it was still him all the same. The mystery man was my cousin, Percy Jackson.

Relief flooded through me for a brief second before I felt indescribable rage course through my mind.

I didn't even know what happened. One second I was standing in front of Percy and the next, I was breathing heavily looking at the smoking body of my cousin laying on the smothered grass in front of a tree.

I looked around briefly to see a number of Hunters on their back, looking at the scene with wide eyes. I immediately realised what happened. I gasped and ran to my cousin, praying to all the gods that I hadn't accidentally killed him.

I slid on my knees and I ended up kneeling next to Percy. I frantically checked his body and was shocked to find no injuries. His clothes were smoking and a bit charred but other than that, he was completely fine.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I felt a pulse on his wrist. I felt Artemis run to my side and I could see the Hunters standing a few feet behind us.

'He should be dead,' I heard Artemis mutter 'That lightning bolt would have incapacitated a god.'

I looked down at the unconscious body of my friend as I wondered how much he developed his powers over the four years he went missing. If he could completely block the biggest lightning bolt I have ever created, then he must have been really powerful indeed.

'Atalanta, Lyra,' Artemis called the Hunt's healers 'Bring him to the infirmary tent. Pour some water over him and let him rest.'

The mentioned Hunters nodded and rushed over to carefully carry him off. Atalanta and Lyra were some of the older huntresses and they were one of the first Hunters to accept Percy as a male friend. I had heard them talk about him after the Titan War saying that he may not be as bad as most of the men out there.

The events of the Giant War confirmed their theory and now, most of the Hunt likes Percy. With a little bit of pushing in the right direction, the Hunters had started interacting with male demigods a lot more. I had convinced them that Percy was not the only exception and that a lot of the males at both camps were actually not half bad.

I watched as my cousin was carried into the infirmary tent with a small smile on my face. After all these years, we had finally found him. Even though I did blast him with lightning, I had my cousin back, and that's all that mattered.

'That was unexpected,' I heard Artemis say next to me 'I thought you would have been happy to see him.'

I turned towards my mistress, 'I am glad to see him, milady. It's just that he's been away for so long without contacting me or anyone else. I just got a bit mad, that's all.'

Artemis raised an eyebrow, '"A bit mad" is an understatement. You blasted him with a lightning bolt that looked like it was thrown by your father.'

I shrugged but I still felt a little guilty, 'I'm just glad he came back.'

Artemis nodded smiling.

I felt a tug on my sleeve and I looked down to see Ava looking at me a bit fearfully.

'Why did you blast the man with lightning?' she asked nervously.

'Sorry about that,' I said rubbing the back of my head 'I got mad he didn't show himself sooner. I've been looking for him for more than four years.'

Ava nodded but another newer girl, Leia, spoke up. 'Who is he?'

I grinned, 'That is Percy Jackson, of course.'

Leia cocked her head to the side, 'Who is that?'

My grin widened, 'Meet me at the campfire, sisters. I want to tell you a story.'

The newer Hunters that had never heard of him rushed to the campfire, curious to learn about the legend that is my cousin. The older Hunters walked behind them, excited to hear about his adventures again and why he was the first male to ever be accepted by the Hunt. His story never got old.

When everyone was seated by the campfire, I cleared my throat and looked at Artemis. She nodded her head encouragingly and I looked back towards the assembled group of eager listeners.

'So, the story of Percy Jackson,' I said dramatically 'It all started when he went on a field trip when he was twelve...'

A/N: And here is the next chapter. Yeeeeeeeeee.

This one is a bit shorter. It is more of a filler maybe, I guess.

I'm late again but thanks so much for almost 300 reads. Thats insane!

Anyways, see you all in chapter 12.

Also, changing the name of the story. 'Remember' sounds a lot better than just 'The Guardian'.

~Sacai2005