Disclamer and stuff

I do not own PJO or HoO. Rick Riordan does. I only own the plot, storyline and any original characters not mentioned in the book(s).

This is a story where Percy Jackson becomes the Guardian of the Hunt. I have included some unique things to make this fanfic unlike any other before.

This fanfic will not have any betrayal in it because it just doesn't make sense for Percy's friends to betray him. He doesn't get banished either. He left on his own free will.

It also doesn't make sense that the Hunters will hate him straight on. There will be some older Hunters that are suspicious at the start but then warms up to Percy after a while. The Hunters won't try and chase him out or seek to kill and/or castrate him.

Trials of Apollo doesn't happen. You'll find out why.

Percy will not be a supreme overlord of the universe (no Chaos) and he will not be blessed by all the gods nor will he be made a god. He will remain a normal demigod with the blessing of only one Olympian.

I will try not to include too many author notes and I will try to publish as much as I possibly can. The story will also be in multiple different POV's but I will try to make it so that there is only one POV per chapter. Maybe.

Feel free to share and comment on this story. I will read as many as I can.

Off to the story. Enjoy!

~Sacai2005