22

Please please pleaseeee vote and comment! Thank you <3

Ophelia's pov
I smoothed the dress out with my hands, looking at myself in the mirror. I could barely breathe because of my spanks, but it was worth it.

As I was smoothing down my updo which Sage did for me, I heard the door open. Erich came in my view, staring me down.

"Wow darling...you look fucking gorgeous." He whispered and wrapped his hands around my waist. I smiled as I looked at the mirror.

"You look handsome." I said and turned around, when I saw Erich holding two velvet boxes. I smiled.

"I'm going to guess that is for me?" I asked and he laughed, nodding slightly. He handed me the smaller one, and I opened it.

"Diamond earrings?" I asked and he nodded. He took the earrings, and handed me the bigger velvet box. I opened it, and nearly fell to my ass.

"Wow..." I whispered and stared at the beautiful diamond necklace. Erich grabbed it from the box, and forced me to turn out.

Very slowly, he put the earrings on, leaving a short kiss on my earlobe. I shivered as he slowly put the necklace on, leaving a few kisses on my neck. He started to suck lightly, and I quickly moved away.

"No, Erich." I said and turned around, wrapping my hands around his neck. He stared into my eyes, the tension slowly rising as one hand went to my waist, one going to my ass.

"I saw the bra and panties you bought..." He said, and immediately my cheeks started to heat up.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you...Ophelia."

"I don't? You've said you've wanted to fuck me multiple times."

"You won't physically understand how badly I want you, and the way I feel when you reject me." He whispered, and I exhaled. I decided to change the subject.

"Are you mad about me kicking you out of my room a few weeks ago?"

"Of course not."

"Oh."

"Why are you asking?"

"I don't know.." I said, and he looked confused.

"Huh? Ophelia what's wrong?" He asked and I sighed.

"I just thought you were mad..I know you wanted sex but sometimes I ju-"

"Hey." He said, grabbing my jaw and forcing me to look at him. I blinked a few times.

"If you don't want to do something, then we don't have to." He said and I nodded, and he slowly moved away. Erich started touching my throat, and slowly went to the necklace.

"This necklace looks gorgeous on you darling." He complemented me, and I smiled.

"Maybe it's time to go." I said and, and he shook his head.

"Hold on." He said and quickly left the room. I waited impatiently, deciding to check my phone, when I saw two missed calls from my father. I quickly called him.

"Hi dad."

"Hello, darling. Are you ready?"

"Yes, dad, we'll be there soon."

"How soon?"

"I don't know, soon." I said and he exhaled.

"A lot of people are already here, and if you're late I sw-" I hung up, not wanting to hear his bullshit.