15

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment everyone!

Ophelia's pov
"No No No..." I whispered as he pushed me into the mansion, pushing me onto the couch. I pushed him away.

"What if there pe-"

"Maids and guards went home, Niko is with Willow who is currently home." He said and my eyes went wide.

"Are you serious?"

"Does it look like I'm fucking joking?" He asked and tried to kiss me, when I pushed him away again.

"We can't do this on the couch." I whispered and he groaned. He picked me up, placing me over his shoulder.

"ERICH!" I exclaimed, when he slapped my ass. He started going another way.

"Where are y-" I looked up, seeing an elevator in front of me.

"Another elevator." I grumbled and the doors opened, him going in.

"Put me down!" I exclaimed and he put me down, when he suddenly pinned me against the metal walls.

"I want to be rough with you." He whispered while wrapping his hands around my throat.

"So be rough with me." I whispered, and he exhaled.

"I want to chain you up and fuck you until you can't move for a week." He said seductively, a heat starting in my legs again.

"Then do it Erich." I said and he grabbed my waist, pushing our bodies together. The elevator opened, Erich throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed as suddenly he opened the door, leading me into his gorgeous room.

"This is your room?" I asked, and he pinned me against the door, his hand in my throat again.

"Yes, now shut up." He whispered and kissed me.

The kiss was rough, and very aggressive. He stuck his tongue down my throat, his hands roaming all over my body. My hands went to his hair, pulling hard. A groan came out of him.

"Get on the bed." He said after we pulled apart. I walked over to the bed, where Erich started taking off his suit jacket, shirt, belt, and shoes, leaving just his pants and boxers on.

I laid there, when suddenly Erich came over.

"Take this dress off, while I grab a few things." He said and I nodded. He kissed me, before pulling away and going into his drawer. I took off my dress, leaving me in just my bra.

He came back, and I felt my heart drop to my ass.

He was holding handcuffs, a vibrator, and a pill.

"What is that?" I asked and he gave me the pill.

"After morning pill." He said and I took it. He gave me some water which stood on his nightstand, and I swallowed the pill with the later.

"Now..." He whispered as he grabbed my jaw harshly. I looked at him, blinking innocently. He pushed me onto the headboard, grabbing the first pair of handcuffs.

He grabbed my left wrist, holding it as he cuffed my wrist to the headboard. He did the same with my right wrist. I laid there, completely motionless. He slowly moved back, and stared at me, as if I was some prized painting.

"Seeing you like this..." He whispered, staring me down. I started pulling at the cuffs, and he chuckled.

"Seeing you like this turns me so much Ophelia...to the point where all I want to do is fuck you for days and nights..." He said and I exhaled.

"Erich please.."

"Please what?"

"Please just fuck me before I loose my shit." I said and he walked up to me, suddenly pulling my legs apart. I gasped as the cold air hit me, making my eyes go wide.

He bent down, starting at my pussy.

"So fucking wet for me babygirl..." He whispered and started rubbing my clit, making my eyes roll back.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned out in pleasure, him sticking two fingers into my pussy. Suddenly I felt myself jump as Erich blew hot air onto my pussy.

"Erich." I moaned out as he started to eat me out, his fingers still pumping in and out. He started going faster, a jolt of pleasure and shock going through me,  making me pull at the cuffs.

"Erich please I can't..." I moaned out and he pulled away, chuckling. He started rubbing my pussy again.

"Please Erich, I ca-" I couldn't finish as I orgasmed. My cum went all over Erich's fingers. He chuckled as he held his fingers up to my face.

"Suck." He demanded, sticking his fingers into my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around them, licking up my orgasm. He pulled them away quickly, moving back as he took off his jeans and boxers, leaving his dick out.

He went up to the handcuffs, undoing them. I was about to ask why, when he grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him. He forced me to sit on the floor, on my knees.

"You're going to suck my cock..." He whispered and cuffs my hands together from the back.

"Open." He demanded, and I did just that. He stuck his entire cock in my mouth, making me gag.

"Don't fucking gag, and suck." He said aggressively, and I did just that. I started moving my head up and down slowly, trying to tease him sexually. He quickly got frustrated, and grabbed the back of my hair, forcing me to look at him.

"Suck my fucking cock before I do something we'll both regret in the morning." He said and my eyes went wide. I started to suck, hard. I moved my head up and down quickly, and suddenly Erich grabbed my head.

He started to face fuck me, forcing my head to go up and down. I tried to keep up, but started gagging every few seconds. Erich was groaning and moaning my name, making me smile at how he was reacting to my blowjob.

In just a few seconds, warm salty liquid erupted in my mouth. Erich pulled out, grabbing my jaw.

"Let me see my cum in your pretty little mouth." He whispered and I obliged, opening my mouth. He captured my lips into a kiss, taking off the cuffs.

He pushed us onto the bed, his hands in my hair as mine went to his dick, pumping him up and down. I knew he was enjoying it, because he kept on groaning into my mouth.

"Stop." He muttered as I pulled away. He suddenly flipped me over, my ass in the air.

"Are you ready?" He asked, and I nodded. I felt him entice me, making my body shake at his long length. He waited a split second before started to pump himself in and out.

I gripped the sheets, plunging myself into them as he started going faster.

"Oh my fuck just like that." I muttered and he kept up with that, when he grabbed my throat, choking me.

"Who's my little slut?" He asked, but I was too in pleasure to respond.

"WHO'S ARE YOU?!" He exclaimed, and I couldn't seem to form a word.

"Y-Yours." I moaned out, and my back arched as he shoved his thumb into my mouth.

"Fuck, Ophelia I'm going to fuck cum." He muttered and I nodded in agreement. Suddenly my hips buck, me screaming out Erich's name as I came. He pumped in me a few times before coming as well.

My legs shook for a minute, finally stopping as I looked at Erich.

"You didn't think we were done, did you babygirl?" He asked as he laid down, forcing me to sit on his lap.

"Ride me."