5

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment.

Ophelia's pov
The brown silk dress hugged my curves perfectly. I put on a corset, just to suck in any chub that was deciding to be exposed on my body.

I wore clear heels, and a beautiful silver necklace which my father sent me, with silver rings which were snug on my manicured fingers, which were painted a nude color.

I decided to keep my hair straight, and part it down the middle. I truly felt beautiful.

But then I think about my father, and want to utterly vomit chunks everywhere.

Dirty old bastard.

For some reason, my mom wanted me to have a stupid fucking relationship with him, so I obliged, but only for her.

Everything that has to do with my father, I do purely for the intention that my mother will be happy.

"BABY, THE GUY IS HERE!" My mother exclaimed, and I nodded. I grabbed my brown handbag, walking out. My mom eyes went wide as she saw me.

"You look breathtaking." She said and I chuckled as I hugged her. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be back soon, I promise." I assured her.

"Call me if you need me." She said and I walked out the door.

Johnathan's pov
Ophelia entered the car, and my eyebrows went wide. Luckily, she wore brown, and wore the jewelry I sent her.

"You look amazing sweetheart."

"Ophelia." She corrected, and I exhaled.

She hates me.

She fucking despises me.

I wish she's understand, or at least not have so much aggression towards me. It's like every time she sees me, she wants to vomit.

"Where's Anastasia?" She asked.

"In Milan." I answered and she didn't respond, looking at the window.

"We have to go over a few things honey." I said and her attention was on me, her eyes in slits.

"Why can't you just call me by my actual name?"

"Because you'll forever be my sweetheart and forever be my honey. You can hate me until you die and hate me to the point where you put out a hit on me but you'll forever be my sweetheart!" I exclaimed and her eyes went wide.

"No pet names at the banquet, It's purely business then I'm leaving." She said to me, her voice professional.

"Okay." I responded.

"Do you know who we're going for today?"

"Erich Blunt."

"Good, you're meeting him today."

"Is he going with his wife?"

"No, he'll be with his right hand man, Anthony." I explained and she took out her phone, typing quickly.

"Anything else I need to know?" She asked.

"I'll also be looking for a potential husband for you." I said and her head shot in my direction, her face now angry.

"Excuse me? What the fuck did you just say?"

"First of all, I am your father, do NOT fucking speak to me that way."