EPILOGUE

Vote, comment, and read the a/n.

{NOT EDITED}

Erich's pov
I ran my hands through my hair as I looked at the time. It was 11:59 pm, and I was nervous for the time to hit midnight.

"Hey dad?" I heard Nikolai say, and Immediately I looked up at him. He had on his pajamas, a tired look on his face.

"Yes Niko?"

"Why are you still up?" He asked, sitting down on the chair. I exhaled.

"Um, It's just work." I lied, and immediately Niko looked at the table.

"What's that?" He asked, and I grabbed the laptop.

"Um, nothing." I said and Nikolai crossed his arms over his chest.

"Dad, seriously, what's going on? You've been weird all day." He said, and I stared at Niko.

He was now seventeen, and he looked like me. He had blonde hair, and blue eyes similar to mine. He and more muscle then me, but he still looked like me.

"Niko, I have something to tell you." I said, and he looked at me, slightly confused.

"What?"

"You know how I told you that your mother passed when you were just a baby?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I remember, what about it?" He asked, and I grabbed the laptop.

"Come with me downstairs."

"Sit down." I said and Nikolai sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv, and screen mirrored the computer onto the tv.

"Watch." I said, and quickly turned on the movie. Niko watched intensely, his eyes fixated on the tv.

"B-" He started, but I put my finger up, telling him
to stop. I turned my finger to the tv, and he looked at the tv. The little movie was over after 10 minutes, and quickly Nikolai looked at me.

"What was that?" He asked, and I turned off the screen mirroring, putting the computer down.

"That was Ophelia, your um, Stepmother." I said, and Niko rolled his eyes.

"Can you just tell me the truth?" He asked, and I groaned.

"I haven't told you the exact truth, so I guess It's time. Cindy Strouss is your biological mother, and she um..." Quickly I trailed off, which made Nikolai let out a frustrated sigh.

"Can you just say it dad?"

"Cindy shot her." I said, and immediately his eyes went wide.

"W-What?"

"Cindy, your mother, who you decided to see on your fifteenth birthday, shot Ophelia, your stepmother."

"Why?"

"Because she was jealous, and she was upset that Ophelia was now your mother." I said, and Nikolai looked at me, a pissed off expression.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Because you were just a young kid, I wanted to wait a little while." I explained, and he rolled his eyes.

"That's honesty messed up." He said, and started to get up.

"Do you want to know about her?" I asked him, and he quickly froze.

"Uhm, uh, sure?" He said, and quickly sat back down.

"She was your nanny, for a few months. She took care of you after your biological mother, Cindy,  went to new york city to pay off her debts to drug dealers." I answered honestly, and Niko didn't even look at me.