4

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment.

¡READ THE A/N!

Ophelia's pov
I went through the files, while drinking my iced coffee. I was currently at a coffee shop which was a few blocks away for my fathers company. I actually saw a few of his workers sitting here right now.

"Is that Ophelia?" I heard one of them gossiping. I turned around, and saw it was one of his female workers. I simply ignored her.  

I grabbed one the files, and immediately my eyes went wide. Anthony Richards

One of America's biggest businessmen and bachelor.

I quickly went through the file, seeing his achievements. I knew he was only rich because of his father, but then again I didn't care nor mind. I moved the file to the stack that was already read by me.

I grabbed the next one. Erich Blunt.

Whoa is he hot.

I read the file, and sighed. He was probably the biggest client here. I immediately typed on my phone his name and basic facts about his company. Suddenly I heard someone tap on my shoulder.

"Ms.Andrews?" I heard a female ask. I turned around, seeing the same blonde bimbo who was gossiping about me.

"My name is Ophelia Morales. Can I help you?"

"Can you tell your father that I had a lot of fun a few days ago?" She asked innocently, but had a evil smile on her face.

"You can tell him."

"But you're his daughter!"

"Fuck off you bitch." I spat angrily and her eyes went wide. She quickly scurried off. I exhaled as I grabbed both of the stacks of files, throwing them into my handbag and walked up to the table where the blonde bitch and her group sat.

"Why don't you all do me a favor and kiss my fucking ass." I said and walked away. I heard them gasp, but I ignored it.

Erich's pov
"WILLOW!" I yelled at the top of lungs, and a laughing Niko and Willow came into my view.

"Hey buddy!" I exclaimed and he held his hands out. I grabbed him, hugging him hard.

"Dada!" He exclaimed and I smiled as we sat down on the couch. Willow had the biggest smile on her face.

"This kid is the best thing in my life at the moment." She said and I smiled.

"Me too." I whispered and she rubbed her hands on my thighs.

"I'm going to go do some work, I forgot to say that someone by the name of Johnathan Andrews called a few hours ago." She said and I nodded.

"I'll call him later." I said and she walked away. I looked at Niko, who was pointing outside.

"You want to go outside?" I asked and he nodded obnoxiously. I laughed as I picked him playfully, he started giggling uncontrollably.

"F...F...F..." Niko kept saying while pointing at the flowers. I smiled.

"Yes Nikolai! Those are flowers!" I said and he took him to the flowers. He started pulling at them, and I immediately I pulled his hand away.

"No Niko, don't do that." I said and he nodded. We walked over to the playground which I made for him.

"You want to go down the slide?" I asked and put him on the slide. I held him as he went down, his hands going up.

"Ahh good job buddy!" I said happily. He started clapping his hands.

We hang outside for the next few hours, playing on the playground.

"ERICH! NIKO!" She exclaimed and we went into the house. We walked into the kitchen, seeing a plate of fruit on Niko's highchair and a huge dinner for me.

"Thank you Willow." I said and she nodded, walking off.

Lasagna with a plate of veggies.

"WILLOW!" I exclaimed and she came back in.

"Yes?" She asked.  I took a forkful of veggies.

"I have a banquet to go to next week, and I really need you here that day. I'll pay you extra." I said and she sighed.

"I'm having family over for the next week." She said and I sighed.

"Willow you're the only one I trust with Niko." I begged, and she shook her head no.

"I'm sorry honey. Why don't you leave him with Hailey?" She asked and I groaned.

"Willow I'll pay you triple."

"I'm sorry, Erich. No. I'll tell Hailey, she'll be more then happy to stay with Niko." She said and I rolled my eyes. She quickly left, and I looked at Niko. His mouth and the corner were purple.

"Oh Niko!" I exclaimed as I stood up, grabbing a paper towel. I wiped his face, and he suddenly though a blueberry at me, it hitting his face.

"Nikolai!" I yelled and he frowned. I put the blueberry on the plate, and finished our food. Quickly enough, Nikolai finished as well.

I looked at Niko, who was near falling asleep. I chuckled as I grabbed him, his head resting on my chest.

Oh lord, he's seriously killing me with his cuteness.

I laid him down on his bed, slowly taking off his clothes. I took off his diaper, and changed it quickly. Niko yawned, and I laughed.

"You're tired aren't you baby?" I asked and he rubbed his eyes. I changed his shirt and pants into a onesie, placing him in his bed.

I gave him his blanket, and he immediately snugged into it. I kissed his neck, when he suddenly grabbed my shirt.

"Dada." He whispered and I sighed.

"Buddy let go." I whispered and he started to whimper. I exhaled, and realized I have to get into the small ass crib with him.

The things I do for this kid man.

I took my phone, wallet, and keys off my pockets and got I got the crib. I grabbed Niko, and he immediately snugged into me. I wrapped my hands around Niko.

"Goodnight Niko." I whispered and kissed his cheek. I felt him press his lips against my chin, and immediately put his head down.

God, Do I fucking love this kid.

A/N
SUBMISSIVE HIT 100K. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND FUCKING READS. THAT IS FUCKING INSANE. THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I LITERALLY HAVE NEVER CRIED SO HARD BEFORE. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!-Julia♥︎