8

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment.

Erich's pov
"Fuck off David." I spat as I sat down in my office, going through a few papers. David and a few of my lawyers stood there, their gazes all on me.

"Erich we understand that you don't care about this deal, but it could easily raise your net work to 3 bill-"

"I could give a shit about my net worth!" I exclaimed and got up.

"We have to go to Chicago for a meeting." Ivana said and I fixed my suit jacket.

"Do you have a sitter for Niko?" Ivana asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, Ophelia Andrews." I said and immediately she stopped in her stacks.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ERICH?" Ivana yelled and I sighed.

"What's the big deal?" I asked.

"Why do you think we're going to Chicago?" She asked, not responding to my question.

"Yes, She's the sitter." I said and looked at David.

"I want Ophelia and Niko to come with me." I said and David shook his head.

"Absolutely not." He said and I groaned.

"Why not?"

"Because we're going to a club in Chicago." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I muttered as we got into the car.

Ophelia's pov
I woke up, and immediately ran to Niko's room. I exhaled as I saw him sleeping.

"Hello?" I heard a females voice say softly, me jumping.

"Who are you?" She asked and I walked out.

"I'm so sorry, my name is Ophelia." I said and she nodded.

"The new nanny?"

"Yes, how did you know?" I asked and she smiled.

"Erich told me, when did Erich hire you?"

"Yesterday, we met at the banquet."

"Your last name is Andrews?" She asked and I sighed.

"Yes, you probably know my father." I said and she nodded.

"Of course, please let me come make you breakfast." She said and I nodded. We slowly went down the stairs, making small conversation. I stopped in my tracks once I saw multiple suitcases in the living room.

"What is that?"

"You're wardrobe." She said and I exhaled.

"Jesus." I whispered and ran my hands through my hair.

"This is moving so fast." I said and she lead me to the kitchen. I sat down.

"Please, relax, while I make you something. What would you like?" She asked.

"What can you make?"

"Anything."

"I'm not used to having breakfast, let alone having someone make it for me."

"I understand, but now it's different."

"I never agreed to me moving in." I said and she sighed.

"Trust me, Ms.Andrews, it's best to listen to Erich." She said and looked at me.

"My name is Willow, by the way."