14

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Ophelia's pov
"If I forget to say it later, thank you for tonight." I said while we were in the elevator.

"Of course baby." He said while grabbing my waist, but I pushed him off softly.

"No. Erich." I said and grumbled a 'fine' like a child. I grabbed his jaw, kissing his cheek. He perked up with a smile.

"You're a two year old." I muttered and he gasped dramatically. The elevator opened, us walking to the restaurant which Erich scheduled us to go to. We walked in, and my jaw nearly dropped at the sight.

"This place is beautiful." I whispered to Erich, while we walked to our table. It showed the beautiful city of San Francisco. It was also very simple, with many people softy talking and a smiling having their own conversations.

"Like you..." He said and we both sat down. I smiled at him, which putting my clutch next to me on the my seat. The waitress came to us, smiling brightly.

"My name is Rachel, I will be your server for this fine evening. What can I start you all off with?" She asked, and I smiled.

"Two glasses of your finest champagne." I said and she smiled.

"Of course." She said and walked off. I crossed one of my legs over the other, while Erich stared at me.

"Why are you staring so much?"

"Because you look spectacular this evening Ophelia." He said and the female came back with our glasses.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asked while pulling out a notepad.

"Actually, I think we are going to stick with the champagne. Can you bring us the entire bottle?" He asked and she nodded, walking off, but quickly came back.

"You do know that you will be paying for the entire bottle, even if you drink it or not, correct?" She asked and Erich chuckled.

"I got it." He said.

"Just making sure." She said and walked away. He picked up his glass, and I did the same as him. He smiled at me brightly, his bright blue eyes captivating my attention.

"To us." He said and we clinked our glasses.

"Us? There's no us..."

"There is now." He said and took out his phone. I looked at it, seeing a photo of his divorce papers, with Erich's and Cindy's signatures on them.

Holy shit...

"You're divorced..." I whispered, and he nodded.

"I am." He said and smirked. I kept on staring at the phot of the papers, and finally looked at him. I took a sip of the champagne, letting the bubbly liquid cascade down my throat smoothly.

"You know what that means..." He said and I laughed. I blinked, putting on my most innocent face.

What? I have to tease him...

"Maybe we should take this home..." I trailed off, and something in Erich shifted. The smirk plastered on his face grew wider, and he lifted in his champagne glass, tipping the liquid into his mouth.

"Hold on." He whispered and took out his phone.

"Willow...yeah, Is it okay if you take Niko to yours tonight?"

"Why? Because Ophelia and I are having spending tonight together."

"You will? You're a goddess Willow. And dismiss all the maids and security guards, I want my entire place empty when I get home." He said.

"Thank you Willow." He said and shut his phone off. I stared at him. My hand was on the table, my head resting on it. Erich put his phone away, stuffing it in his suit pocket. He pointed his finger up, Tiffany came over.

"Check, please." He said and she nodded, quickly waking away. He looked around quickly, before leaning in slowly.

"Take off your panties." He said, and my eyes went wide.

"W-What?"

"You heard me. Take them off, and give them to me." He said. I looked behind me, before exhaling.

I ran my hand up my thigh under the table, grabbing the hem of my panties. I pulled them down to my thighs, before looking at Erich, who had an amused expression on his face, waiting patiently.

I pulled my panties down, them slowly going down my legs. I pulled them off my feet, taking them in my hands, making a fist while I quickly handed Erich the underwear. He put it in his suit pocket, staring at me with a lustful look.

"Stop staring." I whispered.

The waitress came back at the moment, and Erich quickly paid her. I crossed my leg over the other, immediately regretting it as I felt cold air hit my vagina.

"Fuck..." I whispered as she walked away, and Erich chuckled.

"Just wait until you step a foot into my home, Ophelia. You wouldn't be able to sit for an entire week."

We got onto the elevator, other people getting on as well. I waited patiently, and suddenly Erich bent down. I looked down for a split second, realizing he was probably just tying his shoe, before looking back up.

Suddenly, I felt Erich's hand touch the heel of my foot, making me freeze in a stance. His hand slowly went up, trailing from my calf, to my thigh, to my ass. I felt his hand start to caress my ass, making a heat start to appear between my legs.

Suddenly his hand went down, his fingers near my clit. I leaned against the wall, exhaling as I looked up at Erich. He smirked as he stared forward, his eyes not on me. He loud out a soft laugh.

His fingers went into me, my mouth slightly agape as he started pumping two fingers in and out. I held onto my clutch, when suddenly a jolt of pleasure went through my body, my hand going to Erich's suit.

"Erich..." I whispered, but no one could hear it, as it came out extremely soft.

He went faster, and my eyes rolled back as I leaned into him.

"Don't cum darling." He whispered, and suddenly the elevator dinged. Everyone left, including us.

"Something about elevators.." He whispered flirtatiously as his hand went to waist, holding me tightly.

"You're dead when we get home..." I whispered as we walked to his chauffeur. He opened the door for me, when I felt his hand slap my ass. I jumped slightly as I sat down, and he sat down next to me. His hand went to my inner thigh, dangerously close to my pussy.

"Oh sweetheart you'll be the one dead when I'm done with you."

A/N
Did I just steal this scene from fifty shades darker because I watched it while I was writing the last chapter? Nooooooo hehe ;). NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SPICY SPICY SO YEEAHHH-Julia♥︎