★ ships 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 treasure

Start from the beginning

YOSHI + EUNBYUL

MODELS ONLY

Yoshi doesn't have to announce it, but every TEUME knows that Haruto and Eunbyul are his kids. The oldest Japanese member will make sure that his little ones are always happy and comfortable, even if it means he has to sacrifice something.

These two are always paired up for photoshoots and I mean, you can see why. With these visuals, YG would make a lot of bucks by just selling framed pictures of this duo.

Nagging oppa #1. The boys usually never see Yoshi mad, but Eunbyul sees it every day. Since she is a clumsy person, she is always prone to get hurt. Whether it be at the dorms or during dance practice, the day will always end with at least a small cut on Eunbyul. 

Yoshi is always scolding the younger, telling her to be more careful and getting even angrier when she doesn't listen and ends up getting hurt.

"Ah, Yoshi-kun! Let go of my ear! I swear the wall wasn't there before I walked into it!"

JUNKYU + EUNBYUL

SMILEY BABIES

Ever seen a baby babying a baby? Yeah, that's this duo right here. All new TEUMES would have a hard time figuring out who the real maknae is whenever these two are together.

Eunbyul is Junkyu's personal cheerleader, especially since the others like teasing him. "KIM JUNKYU, FIGHTING!" would be her tagline, if she had one.

Junkyu hates that Eunbyul is taller than him, but that doesn't stop him from carrying her whenever possible. Eunbyul turns into a literal baby around Junkyu, and TEUMES are truly living to see their interactions.

"Please put me down, oppa. It's embarrassing."

MASHIHO + EUNBYUL

MASHIHO + EUNBYUL

KKIJORING!