Part Twenty-Seven: Spawn vs. Robo Fizz

The smaller imps all cowered in fright as the dark, crimson cloaked man kept a tight grip around the neck of their clownish boss who continued to smile...even in the literal Face of Death.

"listen, stilt legs..." growled Spawn "I've been from one Hell to another looking for for flaming skull faced bounty hunter...so, I had BETTER like what you tell me."

Fizz took a moment to ponder the vague description that was given to him.

"flaming skull-AH!, You speak of the Ghost Rider." said Fizz, with a smile.

Spawn brought Fizz closer, his glowing eyes billowing green vapors. "so, he IS here..WHERE??!"

"He is mainly sighted in Pentagram City: Hell's capital." answered Fizz. "In fact, I am planning on going there myself...Wanna a Lift?"

Spawn responded by throwing the clown demon into a popcorn machine, destroying it.

"I will find my OWN way..." spoke Spawn, his high collared cape draped over his body. "I require no help from anyone...ESPECIALLY not from some Goddamned Clown."

From within the wreckage of the destroying popcorn machine, Fizz had an impossibly wide grin.

"have something against CLOWNS, I see...(heh-heh-heh-HA-HA-HAH.)" Fizz's voiced slowly became DEEPER, more 'Demonic'. "what...A...PITY!!!"

Spawn turned just as Fizz struck at him with a now longer limb. His eyes flashed green as he quickly recovered, and watched at the Clown demon emerged from the popcorn machine, and SLOWLY began to transform it's body.

The sound whirling servos and clicking gears mixed with the cracking of bones and tearing of flesh as ROBO Fizz' arms and legs bent, and contorted into bizarre postures.

His neck even twisted with loud cracks and clicks...until his head was upside-down, and even spinning like a top.

Once the metamorphosis ended...the stilt-like clown now resembled a spider, or mantis.

...and, If there was one thing that Spawn hated more than Clowns...it was BUGS.

"Won't you PLEEEEEEASSSSE

"Won't you PLEEEEEEASSSSE...SSSSTAAAAAY..." spoke Robo Fizz. "The SHHHHHOW is about to BEGIN, HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!"

Anyone else would be pissing themselves at the sight of such a twisted monster (even Robo Fizz' own minions were shivering in fright, terrified at their boss.)

However, SPAWN showed no fear...only Anger, and Annoyance at what was a distraction.

only Anger, and Annoyance at what was a distraction