Part Seven: a Moth to the Flame

It was in the middle of the afternoon at the Happy/Hazbin Hotel. And, once again Angel Dust was being put through a rebab session.

This time, however, Damien was in attendance as an audience while Charlie and Vaggie did their best with the Spider Demon who looked like he didn't give two literal fucks about the whole thing.

 "Okay, let's take this from the top.." spoke Charlie.

 "Tsk!, whatever, toots." said Angel Dust.

 Vaggie grinded her teeth, casting death glares at Angel Dust.

 "So, we have identified your problem: You are addicted to sex." spoke Charlie. "This is FINE. most people are, it is a very common sin to suffer with-"

 "yeah, if you think I'm gonna give up on sex, you gotta 'nother thing comin', toots." Angel Dust then laughed. "Hey..I made a FUNNY: "COMIN!!", HA!, HA!, HAH!!"

 Vaggie was fuming. "would you PLEASE..take this more SERIOUSLY, YOU ASS-!!"

 "Okay, OKAY!!" spoke Charlie, quickly. "Let's get right down to the bare facts.."

 Angel Dust shrugged. "shoot."

 "While it is true that the "Sins of the Flesh" are very common. Sex itself isn't a bad thing."

 "Now, ya' talkin." said Angel Dust, smiling.

"Sex can be a BEAUTIFUL thing.." continued Charlie. "But, only when shared with someone you love."

 *oh, good grief..* muttered Angel Dust.

 "Take ME for example.." began Charlie.

 "Oh, I would..but, your girlfriend might not like it." joked Angel Dust.

 True Enough, Vaggie looked VERY pissed at that remark.

 "AHEM!..Take ME for example." repeated Charlie. "Being the Princess of Hell, I can have any Man..OR, Woman, that I want. Hell, I can have ALL of them if I desired!"

 "Kinky." said Angel Dust.

 "But.." Charlie looked to Vaggie. "When you find that special someone, Even a gangbang with One-Hundred hotties cannot compare..to that ONE person."

 Vaggie smiled, her face blushing. Angel Dust scoffed..Then, looked to the silent Damien. "You believe this fairy tale true love crap?"

 Damien scowled, clearly not wanting to participate in this. But, he breathed out sharply and began to speak in a blunt tone. "Life isn't a Disney Movie." began Damien.

"and, "Love at First Sight" is utter bullshit. BUT, It is possible to find yourself with a partner that somehow resonates with you. and, yes. Sex is only at it's best when you are with that *one* special someone.."

Damien then scowled. "because anyone LESS than that..is just a hollow shell. a Meaningless waste of time that only offers a brief distraction at the very least."

 The room fell dead silent.

 "JEEZ, you sure know how to kill a boner." said Angel Dust.

 Damien had a look like he didn't give a shit. "whatever..(*yawns*) I think I'm gonna tap out for a power nap." spoke Damien, as he stood up.

 "OH!, well in that case.." Angel Dust suddenly rushed over, and *embraced* Damien. "..let's SNUGGLE together."

 Damien scowled, his eyes flashing amber red for a brief moment.