Part Fifteen: Cabin in the Woods

[Meanwhile..Back in HELL.]

Literally towering over Pentagram city was the high rise of 'VOX MULTIMEDIA.'

And, at the very top of the penthouse suite was the purple skinned moth demon, Valentino.

The Overlord had a very distressed look on his face as he looked down at the city below, taking strong puffs of smoke from his cigarette holder.

((*WHOOOSH!*))

 As a door slid open, Valentino quickly pulled out a Holy Gun (one of many Angelic weapons left behind, and sold on the black market in Hell.)

"WHOA, now. CHILL OUT!" exclaimed a demon with a television for a head.

Valentino grumbled as he put his gun away. "don't sneak up on me like that, VOX!"

Vox bore an annoyed expression on his displayed face. "What's got your panties in a knot, Val??"

Valentino groaned as he resumed looking at the massive windows. "he's out there, Vox...he's out there HUNTING me." spoke Valentino, his voice shaky.

Vox crossed his arms as he approached his on/off boyfriend. "Am I suppose to know who this HE is?!"

"THE GODDAMNED GHOST RIDER, VOX!!" shouted Valentino. "he is relentless. And, he's after ME, specifically."

"Why?" asked Vox. "What did you do to piss him off??"

Valentino managed to scoff. "please. what HAVEN'T I done.."

Vox smirked arrogantly. "I think you're making a big deal over a lot of nothing, Val Baby. From what *I* hear, this Ghost Rider is just another mortal with power...and a Mortal is STILL a mortal."

Valentino quickly turned and faced the TV Demon. "YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT, PLASMA FACE!!"

Vox growled at Valentino. not at all appreciating this lack of respect.

"I've had to deal with the Ghost Rider before." explained Valentino. "Mostly during my businesses in the living world. and, one-by-one...every Pimp, Porn Director, Brothel Owner and Cartel Leader whose worked for me on the other side have ALL met unfortunate ends at the hands of that "mortal with power."

Valentino growled. "and, with all my pawns taken off the board...I'LL SOON BE NEXT."

Vox scowled, feeling there was no way he was going to win this argument. Just then, something buzzed in Vox's TV head. "What is it, KAREN??" spoke Vox, answering the call.

The display of Vox's head fizzled, and the image of a horned woman spoke through Vox via a Video Chat.

(("SIR, someone is here to see Mr. Valentino.")) spoke a woman's voice.

"I'm not in the mood to see anyone." growled the moth demon.

(("Yes, he told me to tell you that he expected you wouldn't be.")) spoke Karen. (("but, Mr. Blackheart is prepared to speak to you via video chat."))

Valentino sighed, rubbed the bridge of his hidden nose. "FINE...but, keep it on Audio Only."

(("Certainly..Give me JUST a moment."))

There was a brief silence. Valentino turned, to face Vox's now blank face with an audio wavelength graphic.

Finally, a voice spoke through Vox that was male...and, sounded chilling.