Part Two: a Human in Hell

"Who the hell are you?..and, where the HELL am I!!?" demanded the human.

 Vaggie glared, ready to attack. But, Charlie held her back. *vaggie, WAIT. let's not start a fight.*

 The human looked around. "is this..a Limousine??"

 "Why, YES..it is." spoke Charlie, being friendly. "Hi, My name is Charlotte Magne Morningstar. but, please call me Charlie."

 The human stared at Charlie, puzzled (but, still on guard.)

 "This is my girlfriend, Vagatha." continued Charlie. "But, she prefers Vaggie."

 Both Vaggie and the human were glaring daggers at each other.

 "P-Please..there is no need for violence." said Charlie. "Let's all just sit down, and have a nice, civilized conversation."

 "Yeah, that ain't gonna happen until 'Slasher Barbie' over there puts the knives down." said the human.

 "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!?" snapped Vaggie, angrily.

 "Vaggie, PLEASE..stop." said Charlie. "Put the knives away, Please."

 Vaggie looked at Charlie. "But, what if he-"

 "Can't you see he feels threatened?!" said Charlie. "We need to show him that he can trust us."

 Vaggie glared at the human one last time...Finally, she huffed and put her knives away. While still wary, the human put away his key ring, and looked over at Charlie.

"You seem to be more sensible and level headed.." began the human, calmly. "even though you DO kinda look like clown. so, tell me..Where the hell am I??"

 Charlie had a nervous expression. "Umm..the question is more of: "Where IN Hell are you."

 The human raised an eyebrow. "huh?"

"You're in HELL, dumbass." said Vaggie, bluntly.

 "WHAT!?" exclaimed the human.

 "Calm down, calm down. It isn't as bad as you think." continued Charlie.

 "Yes, you are in Hell...but, you aren't dead. So, you have a chance to leav-"

 "Where's my bike?" asked the human.

"Your what?"

 "My BIKE. my Motorcycle, where is it??" repeated the human.

 "I..We didn't see anything like that when we found you." said Charlie.

 "It was probably destroyed along with that sex shop that you landed on." said Vaggie.

"GOOODDAMMIT!!" cursed the human..whose eyes oddly flashed bright red for a moment.

Charlie and Vaggie froze as their guest slumped down in his seat..looking mighty pissed.

"terriffic..Faan-fuckin-tastic." grumbled the human.

he-hey, now..c-calm down." said Charlie, trying to keep everyone positive. "Hey, if it means that much to you, we'll buy you another motorcycle..(*GASP!*) OR, A CHARGER!"

 The human eyed Charlie..and, chuckled. "and, why would YOU want to do anything for me??, Aren't you like...some kind of 'Carnival Demon', or something?? Is this ACTUALLY  a Clown Car?!"

 Vaggie glared at the human, NOT appreciating his tone.

 "um..n-no. I'm actually the Princess of Hell, an-"