Part Twenty: Competition

Deep within Pornography Heights of Pentagram City, Club Hell 666 was especially vibrant with flashing, multicolored lights, and booming sounds of loud, techno music.

The floor was packed with various patrons...Including the Triple V's themselves, who per usual were seated in their own private booth that towered over the guests at ground level.

All eyes were on the runway stage...where Angel Dust was currently performing.

Angel scowled as he looked up at the booth where his boss was watching. but, put on a fake smile and proceeded to dance erotically for the crowd.

((*Mum-mum-mum-mah...*)) sung the background dancers.

((*Mum-mum-mum-mah...Mum-mum-mum-mah...Mum-mum-mum-mah...Mum-mum-mum-mah...*))

"I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas, please" ((*WOO!*)) sung Angel Dust, giving a seductive smile. "Fold 'em, let 'em hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me

((*I love it*))

"
LoveGame intuition, play the cards with spades to start. (And after he's been hooked, I'll play the one that's on his heart.)"

Valentino bore a wide grin as he watched Angel dance for the crowd. Vox kept his eyes on the stage as well...mainly because he was recording the whole thing.

(Velvet, however...looked bored, and was focused on what was on her phone instead.)

"Can't read my, can't read my-, No, he can't read my poker face!!" continued Angel, swinging from a stripper pole. "Can't read my, can't read my-, No, he can't read my poker face!!" ((*She's got me like nobody..*))

Velvet's expression of boredom quickly turned to excitement as she smiled wide, gripping her phone.

"SWEET SHIT!" exclaimed the harlequin demoness.

"What??" spoke Valentino, annoyed at the interruption.

"Jackie just sent me a text!"
answered Velvet. "Says he's on his way here right now."

 Valentino grinned. "Excellent. Maybe he has good news for me."

Vox looked at his own phone, and scowled. "Strange...I don't have a text from him."

"Oh, he only sent it to ME, Voxxie!" said Velvet.

Both Vox and Valentino eyed the she-demon. "Why would he only send YOU a text?!"