S1 ; Ch13 | "1.. 2.. 3!"

july 12, 1995

luke's pov

i have finally finished everything to this song. the lyrics, instrumentals; everything. i can finally focus on the band. and i finished at a good time because we have a concert in a few weeks.

me and the boys decided to open our show with 'now or never'. we think it'll be a show that people will never forget.

"so you guys ready to start practicing??" reggie says excitedly. we all look at each other with a smile and nod.

we get our instruments and got ready. once we were all ready, alex smacked his drum sticks together.

"1.."

"2.."

"3!"

...............................................

y/n's pov

our teacher decided that we were going to stay a few more weeks. mostly because she doesn't want to go back to school, like the rest of us, but i'm really happy that we're staying longer.

guitar lessons have been going great! harry says that i'm pretty much a pro! i'm not looking forward to leaving him, but we'll always stay in contact. and i found out that he's about my age. he's actually a year younger than me. i would've never thought that i would be older than him, but it's ok.

and harry told me that he and louis finally got together!! i'm so happy for them. louis actually came by the other day, and i got to meet him. he's super sweet and nice! he's also a bit taller than me, but shorter than harry.

anyway, i just got back from guitar lessons. i only have a few more lessons left until i have to leave, so i'm kinda sad.

i hear laughing coming from outside our hotel door. i look at it with confusion until i see the girls walk in... with another girl?

"h-hey guys!" i say with a warm smile.

"hey y/n! we just stopped by to come get you! and this is liz." charlotte says.

"hi liz!" i wave to her and she waved back. "where are we going??" i ask.

"to the beach! you haven't been with us in awhile." kat says. i chuckle and get my bathing suit out.

..............................................

we were at the beach for awhile and i am very tired. i mean, every time we go to the beach, i am always so exhausted when we get back. oh well, i'll have a good sleep tonight.

after a long shower, i walked out and flopped down on my bed. "goodnight kat." i mumbled into my pillow. she giggled, "goodnight y/n."

................................................

hey! this is kinda a filler chapter so it sucks but whatever. anyway, i hope you enjoyed it! the next chapter is going to probably skip to right before y/n gets back bc i don't really have anymore ideas. and i'm sorry for the short chapter!! i love you guys and tpwk!!

tell your friends <33

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐆𝐎 || luke p.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें