S1 ; Ch2 | "THE BEST GF IN THE WORLD"

...................................................

we walked into school hand in hand. once we got to the hallways, i kissed his cheek and went down the hallway. i'm very excited for today.

.....................................................

last class of the day...

math class...

yay!!

i hope you can hear the sarcasm.

...................................................

   when i walked in, i saw luke sitting at his desk next to mine. i sneak up on him and cover his eyes with my hands. "guess who?" i say and i could feel him smiling.

   "i don't know.... hmm... is it.. the most beautiful girl in the world??" he asked as he smirked and turned around. "well look at that. it is!" i blushed and looked at my feet. i could feel his eyes on me and he was smirking. as i looked up, our eyes met and we got lost in each other's eyes when our math teacher decided to ruin the moment.

   "ms l/n... get in your seat." she said sternly and i rolled my eyes. luckily she didn't see me do that, and luke chuckled. "okay guys, today you will be taking a pop quiz!" she said with a huge grin on her face. ugh. she knows how much everyone hates pop quizzes, and she loves that.

fucking asshole.

   ......................................................

after math, we walked hand in hand outside where we met the boys. "hey guys!" luke said as we approached the guys.

"sup" bobby said and the others nodded. reggie had a smile on his face as always.

"so, you coming to practice today?" alex asked. luke shook his head.

"nope. today is all about the best girlfriend in the world." he smiled and kissed my four head. the boys gagged and left.

   he walked me to my house to get ready. "i'll be here by six o'clock okay?" he said and i smiled and nodded. he kissed me on the lips and started walking to his house.

    i ran inside and took a shower. i washed my hair and my body and shaved. when i got out, i dried my hair and curled it. i had some nice black flowy pants with a red shirt with the sleeves cut off to my shoulder. (hopefully you know what i'm taking abt lol) i put on light makeup and slid my white converse. i decided to wear some big heart-shaped hoop earrings that are red.

   when i got done, i looked at the clock.

6:00pm

luke should be here any minute now....

6:10pm

still no luke...

its been about ten minutes. maybe he's just running late? ugh. i really hope he doesn't cancel on me.

6:11pm

*ring ring*

it was luke..

hey! sorry for the late update, school has been keeping me busy lately. but here it is! and thank you guys so much for 118 reads!! i hope you like this book! i will try to update as much as i can.

tell your friends <33