S1 ; Ch18 | LUKE AND Y/N

.........................................

y/n's pov

"y/n?!" luke says in a panic. we stare at each other. not breaking eye contact, the girl speaks up.

"i-i'm going to go now.. but i'm sorry. you guys need to leave..." a girl says.

"wait! we didn't get your name.." luke says.

"it's julie." she says annoyed.

"cool." luke chuckles. "i-i'm luke, by.. by the way.. and this is..."

"reggie. i'm reggie!" reggie says quickly.

"alex. how's it goin?" alex says hesitantly. the girl then looks over to me.

"i- uhh.. i'm y/n.." i say nervously. she just scoffs and leaves.

"y/n... please.. can we go talk?" luke asks and points outside. i nod and follow him outside. as we're walking out, i close the door behind me. when we're finally alone, luke turns to me. "y/n i am so so so sorry.. i know 'sorry' isn't enough, but i just-" luke stammers and i stop him.

"no. luke i'm sorry. you had a band that had to practice for your next gig..." i say and look at him with a sad expression on my face. he frowns and shakes his head.

"no. i was never there for you when you needed me most. and don't worry about the band stuff. you have nothing to apologize for..." he says and looks at me and then my lips. "i love you y/n. always have, always will." he says with a smile and blush. "i really messed up-" he started but i cut him off by smashing my lips on his and he's taken aback. but he quickly melts into the kiss and we sit there for a minute until i pull back.

"i love you too, luke. and i always will." i say with a warm smile. "oh!" i say and he raises his eyebrow. "i'm into music again!"

his face lights up and puts his hands on my shoulders. "that's great, y/n!! i'm so happy!!" he says and hugs me tightly.

..........................................
hey! sorry it's so short, i haven't had a lot of time to write, sooo yeah, but happy valentine's day!! and thank you guys so so so so much for 5k reads!! you guys don't know how much this means to me, and i never thought we would get to 5k. anyway, i love you, eat a lot of chocolate, and tpwk!! also, just imagine your fictional crush with you today if you're alone like me :')

tell your friends <33