S1 ; Ch21 | 'WAKE UP'

......................................

"'what would you say if i told you there are four ghosts living in my mom's studio?'" julie says out loud while she starts to message her friends.

she looks up and sighs, "you'd say i'm crazy." she deletes her message and sets her phone down. she sighs and pulls one of her knees to her chest. she looks over to the window and lays her head on her knee while a small smile forms on her lips.

......................................

y/n's pov

we all poof right on top of the orpheum. before we got here, luke told me about how they died, and how they were supposed to play here the day they died. i understood and decided to go with them. we all look down at the people walking by, kinda jealous.

luke looks over at all of us and he pats alex's leg, "hey, i know being dead isn't out first choice, but, i mean- it sure is easy getting around." he chuckles and i nod.

"easy for you, maybe! i lost my shirt on that one.." he looks down at his bare chest and sighs. i struggle to not laugh, but an obnoxious wheeze came out instead. the boys all look at me in shock and i quickly realize what just happened, and my hand quickly slapped over my mouth and slid down my face.

"s-sorry guys.." i say in embarrassment while my cheeks get darker by the second, and the boys laugh. then all of a sudden, reggie's shirt poofed right onto him.

"ooh, never mind! there it is!" he says with a chuckle and we all do the same. the orpheum sign buzzes and we all look up.

"okay, so.. why'd you bring us here?" alex asks luke. "just another painful reminder of where we never got to play." alex says and lightly hits luke's chest. "-thanks luke." he says sarcastically.

"-i mean, boys, the game isn't over yet.." luke says and i clear my throat while looking at him. "-an girl." we all poof down to the sidewalk that was underneath us. we start walking and looking around.

"i'm telling you, we've been given a second chance! let's find some music. let's see how many clubs we can hit before sunrise." luke says and alex nods, but someone bumps into him.

"hey!" alex looks back to see a tall man with a magician-looking hat and a long black coat. the mysterious man tips his hat slightly with a small smile and turns to walk away. he leaves, leaving alex speechless. i raise my eyebrow at the man and look over to alex with a 'wtf' look.

"hey alex, y/n, you guys coming??" luke asks from behind us.

"let's go!" reggie yells to us and we look back to see nothing. we jog over to the boys and we leave.

......................................

the next day..

3rd person pov

julie walks down the steps in her backyard to the studio. she has her backpack slung over her shoulder and she walks into her mother's studio. she sets down her backpack and slowly walks around.

   "guys?" she spoke quietly, "guys?" she looks around, and finally figures that she is alone. she makes her way over to the piano and lets her hand glide on the top of it while she walks over to the seat.