S1 ; Ch4 ;) | "WE'RE GOING TO ITALY BABY!"

............................................

luke's pov

what the hell did i just do?

i lost the only person that loves me and supports me.

and it was all because of band practice.

...........................................

i just stood there in the garage with the guys all around me with a concerned look on their faces. "dude, what happened?" alex asked and put his hand on my shoulder. i couldn't hold in my emotions anymore. so i let it all out. i felt hot tears streaming down my face. the guys all came in to hug me, and i didn't stop them.

"i did a horrible thing..." i said in between sobs. they were about to ask what i was talking about, but i spoke up. "i canceled me and y/n's date tonight, and i know that sounds kinda dumb, but i also haven't been there for her. i have been so busy with practice, i just forget that she needs me." i look down to my feet, "every time that she has called me in practice, i always ignore it. at the time that she needs me most, i'm not there for her. but when i need her most, she's always there for me." i sobbed and the guys all came to hug me again.

   "dude, i'm not going to lie, you did mess up pretty bad. but maybe go try to talk to her. tell her how bad you feel." bobby patted my shoulder.

   "i don't think an apology is the way to go. i'm going to make it up to her. but how?" i look up to the boys.

   "how about a song?" alex suggested. it was like a lightbulb turned on in my head.

   "that's a great idea! thank you so much!" i said as i pulled them in for another hug.

   "of course dude! now you might want to get started.." alex said and patted my back. i smiled and ran to my notebook.

..............................................

   y/n's pov

   "girl let's get away. go on a vacation! where we are away from all drama." katrina said excited.

   "kat, you do know that it's the end of february right? we have school, we can't go on a vacation." i frowned.

   "yes, butttt there's a school trip to go to italy for four months! anddd i signed us up!" she pulled an information sheet out and handed it to me. we squealed and jumped all over the place. "so when do we leave?" i asked starting to stop jumping.

"well... you see hehe.." she got nervous, "we kinda leave tomorrow.." she scratched her neck.

"katrina! you should have told me sooner!" i slapped her shoulder.

"ow! i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner, but you might want to call your parents to see if it's ok." i nodded.

i called my mom because my dad never picks up. "hey mom!"

"hey sweetie! how was your day?" she asked and i started to get sad again.

"oh umm it was great!"

"well that's good! i'm about to get off of work, so i'll be home soon."

"ok and i'm staying with katrina tonight."

"okay sweetie that's fine!"

"oh and uh mom, soo katrina just told me this, but she signed us up for a trip for school.."

"that's great hunny! i hope you girls have fun!"

"yeah, but the thing is mom, it's in italy and we'll be there for four months.." i said hoping that she would let me go.

she sighed, "i wish you told me sooner.." i was about to say something but she cut me off, "butt i'm not going to be the person that says you can't go." she started again, "you can go,"

"thank you thank you thank you so much mom!!!"

"but you have to take some pictures while you're there." she said happily.

"thank you so much mom! and of course i will! i'll come get my clothes in the morning. bye i love you!"

"i love you to hun." i hung up and looked at katrina. we both smiled and started squealing again.

"we're going to italy baby!" katrina yelled and we hugged.

"we better get some sleep because we have to get up extra early tomorrow to get your stuff." she smiled and i did the same.

.........................................

katrina really helped me get my mind off luke for the night.. i wasn't even thinking about him that much that night.

..........................................

hey! i hope you liked the chapter! and i just noticed that this is chapter four and "where do broken hearts go" is from that album lol. anyway, i hope you're doing okay!

also! i have a tumblr now, and it's @/reggiesdeepdish so go check it out if ya want to. :)

tell your friends <33