S1 ; Ch22 | 'THEY DIED BY.. HOTDOGS?'

......................................

y/n's pov

   alex goes to hug julie, but luke stops him. alex looks at luke in confusion and luke shakes his head. luke motions for us to poof out of there, so we do. we all poof outside and alex goes up to luke.

   "dude, why'd you stop me? julie needs a hug." alex says and i frown.

   "bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel-good moment that you think it is, alright. trust me. what julie needs right now is just a bit of privacy." luke replies and i nod my head.

   "you know what? i think you poofed us out because you can'y handle when people cry." alex says and i slightly cringe. "i should know. i cried in a room for 25 years, and i didn't get a single hug  from either of you." he croaks out and i place my hand on his shoulder.

   "alright, bring it in," reggie says while going in for a hug.

   alex stops him midway, "don't touch me!"

   "this is why no one hugs you," reggie claims and i roll my eyes.

   "okay. i think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there, is ask julie why she lied about playing the piano." luke says and i shake my head.

   "i fucking knew it." i says and the guys look at me in confusion. "what? she denied it really quickly and it seemed kinda sus to me." the boys shrug and i look over to luke.

   "yeah, you know, maybe tell her how amazing she is," alex says.

   "yeah, course bro." luke lightly punches alex's arm.

   "she's legit. i got ghost bumps." reggie explains and i snicker. we all hear sniffling, so we turn our attention to two teenage girls that were about julie's age. one of them had a hat on, and the other had brown hair with a couple of blue streaks. she also had a certain pin on her backpack that stood out to me. i quickly got a little bit closer and saw that the pin had two guys on it. it looked very familiar to me..

it was louis and harry!

i wonder how they're doing..

are they still together?

hmm.. i'm going to have to get close to that girl..

   "uhh y/n?" luke asks and i hum and turn around. "what were ya looking at?"

   "oh, that girl with brown hair, and a few streaks of blue in her hair had a pin of harry and louis.." i say and they nod.

   "wait- were they crying too?!" alex asks luke.

   "YES! and the only thing scarier than one girl crying, is two girls crying!" he states and i clear my throat and give him a death glare.

"he's right," alex whispered.

"guys, we definitely can't go in there." luke stated as reggie held his finger up.

"but we can listen," reggie spoke and hurries over to the garage door. i roll my eyes and follow behind him. the boys peek over the door and look through the window on the door. i clear my throat and luke whispers a 'right'. he crouches down, and i jump on his back.