★ kprofiles

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Park Eunbyul

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Park Eunbyul

𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Yoshida Hoshi

𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Vocalist, Maknae, Sub-Rapper and Face of the Group

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲: February 18, 2005

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧: Aquarius

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 181 cm (5'11")

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 56 kg (123lbs)

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: AB

𝐌𝐁𝐓𝐈 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: INFP

𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞: Amber (youngest and only female member) – meaning; healing, sensuality and balance

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Japanese-Korean

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭: Golden Diamond (debut cancelled)

══════ ⋆★⋆ ══════

𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐘𝐔𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒

- She was born in Brisbane, Australia. She lived in Paddington until she was 5-years-old.

- She lived in Japan for 5 years and moved to South Korea when she was 10-years-old.

- She is quite tall for her age, and is the second tallest member in TREASURE, after Haruto. She is also one of the tallest female idols in the industry.

- She is left-handed.

- Her English name is Julia.

- Eunbyul was scouted by YG (twice), FNC (twice), JYP (twice), Woollim, CUBE, Starship (twice), PLEDIS and RBW (twice).

- She trained for 1 year.

- She shares her birthday with So Junghwan, a member of her group.

- She has 4 older brothers (Pops in Seoul)

- She had a pet Chow Chow named Akira (Pops in Seoul)

- Eunbyul's hobbies are sleeping, eating and making her members happy.

- She is the only Korean-Japanese trainee in YG.

- Eunbyul loves chicken (Pops in Seoul)

- Her father left their family when her mother was pregnant with her. Her mother passed away during childbirth. She was raised by her brothers and other relatives.

- Eunbyul, Yoshi and Junghwan eat the most. (Superlatives with Seventeen)

- She is the most athletic. (Superlatives with Seventeen)

- She is fluent in English and is still learning Korean and Japanese.

- She doesn't like egg yolks and always gives it to Haruto, who gives her his egg whites.

- She is allergic to cucumbers and pickles. (T-MAP Episode 25)

- She was a surprise member. She was added to TREASURE after the other female finalists of YG Treasure Box got into scandals and had to leave the company. All the boys agreed when YG asked them of her addition. (VLive)

- She thinks her charms are her height as she is quite tall and her face because of her mixed ethnicity.